Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Choose from full-suede or a suede/synthetic upper for comfort and durability.
- Textile lining and an eco-OrthoLite® footbed for comfort, antimicrobial protection and moisture-wicking properties.
- Tri-hook strap below the four-eye lacing for secure fit.
- Ferrari-branded lace-tips, metallic shield logo and Italian flag colors detail.
- Perforated Formstripe detail.
- Forefoot rubber inlay with a rounded driver's heel.
- EVA midsole for cushioning.
- Three-color rubber outsole with carbon-fiber window detail.
- Weight: 15 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
PUMA Men's Driving Power 2 Low Ferrari
PUMA is the global athletic brand that successfully fuses influences from sport, lifestyle and fashion. PUMA's unique industry perspective delivers the unexpected in sport-lifestyle footwear, apparel and accessories, through technical innovation and revolutionary design.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 7.3 x 3.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- ASIN: B006QQ1BX2
- Item model number: 30418201
- Date first listed on Amazon: July 20, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One thing to note is that while Pumas generally run small, these run VERY small. I wear a 9.5 in most other shoe brands, and 10 in Pumas, but I had to step up to 10.5 for these Driving Power 2 Low shoes.