|Fits as expected||
PUMA Men's EL Ace 2 Lace-Up Fashion Sneaker
|Price:||$19.99 - $72.58 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Low-top fashion sneaker with perforated leather upper and rubber side panels with PUMA logo
- Traction toe bumper
- Padded tongue and collar
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
PUMA is one of the world's leading sport lifestyle companies that designs and develops footwear, apparel and accessories. PUMA starts in Sport and ends in Fashion.
The El Ace receives a trendy update. The all leather upper, perfed toe andrubber strap with laces now also features soft suede overlays on the toe,eyestay and heel for a sportier look.
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: Rubber
This lace-up style features a perforated leather vamp for easy breathing, a bold rubber strap sporting the iconic cat logo, and a fully padded interior for a supportive, comfortable fit. This distictive style blends seamlessly with denim, corduroy or chinos for a sport-casual finish.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005552422
- Item model number: EL ACE 2
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Walked today around the city, came home with multiple blisters. Absolutely does not fit like other shoes I have ordered. These have GOT to be returned.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Dependable and at a decent price. This is my fourth pair, but these are getting hard to find. Not the most comfortable, but they look good and they last a long time.Published 14 days ago by Chris Sharp
These shoes are very comfortable. The color matches with all my clothing and it has a pop of red. I really like the brand Puma and I'm glad I was able to buy these.Published 1 month ago by Bobasaur
The shoes were just what I thought they would be. A little narrow.Published 2 months ago by Steven H Arnold
once they get dirty they are hard to clean, over all good shoePublished 3 months ago by Julian Marrero
The style was ok, but the material was awkwardly made and did not expect it this wayPublished 3 months ago by Chad K Pasco