PUMA Men's EL Ace 2 Lace-Up Fashion Sneaker
|Price:||$39.93 - $98.11|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Low-top fashion sneaker with perforated leather upper and rubber side panels with PUMA logo
- Traction toe bumper
- Padded tongue and collar
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
PUMA is one of the world’s leading sports brands and for 65 years has been producing innovative products for the fastest athletes on the planet. PUMA offers a variety of performance and sport inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Soccer, Running and Motorsports.
PUMA is one of the world's leading sport lifestyle companies that designs and develops footwear, apparel and accessories. PUMA starts in Sport and ends in Fashion. The El Ace receives a trendy update. The all leather upper, perfed toe andrubber strap with laces now also features soft suede overlays on the toe,eyestay and heel for a sportier look. Outsole: Rubber, Upper: Rubber
This lace-up style features a perforated leather vamp for easy breathing, a bold rubber strap sporting the iconic cat logo, and a fully padded interior for a supportive, comfortable fit. This distictive style blends seamlessly with denim, corduroy or chinos for a sport-casual finish.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005552422
- Item model number: EL ACE 2
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fortunately, it failed within a month of my purchase so I am returning the defective product within the 30 day window, so it's not such a hassle.
Otherwise, I liked the shoe okay. They were comfortable, and looked good... but the materials are definitely not as nice as my last pain of Pumas and they felt cheap.
I love Puma, but buy a different style, this one obviously has manufacturing issues.