|Fits as expected||
Unisex Faas 300 Sneaker
|Price:||$57.78 - $73.26|
- Synthetic sole
- Air mesh and synthetic nubuck upper for breathability and long wear
- Rubber outsole with EverRide and EverTrack components for superior traction, durability and advanced cushioning
- Innovative midsole with BioRide technology, featuring three components that work together to create a naturally responsive ride.
- 1. Rocker: Incorporates a rocker shape for a centered heel strike and effortless toe-off.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Men's PUMA® FAAS 300 :: For the minimalist runner looking for a close-to-barefoot feel, the men's Puma® Faas 300 can't be beat. Incredibly light, the Faas 300 is designed with the less-is-more design philosophy to give you incredible performance and to promote natural running form. In addition to a simple design approach, the Faas 300 uses BioRide technology that allows for a smooth, natural, and responsive ride. Race it or hang out in it. Either way, you'll love it. 9.0 ounces.
The Faas 300 lightweight running shoe is built for runners who defy convention on a daily basis. Constructed with BioRide Technology to give you a more natural rhythm and enhanced speed, these shoes have a bit more cushioning than the Faas 250. The design is inspired by an early 70's steeplechase spike, featuring an air mesh upper for breathability and perforated medial and lateral sides. EverRide and EverTrack technology in the outsole add cushioning and durability where it's needed, while the molded sock liner sculpts to your foot for a fit that feels just right.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004J4X5FA
- Item model number: FAAS 300
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 1, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I was looking into the fad of barefoot shoes. This may be a great middle-ground.
I am also using it as a bridge to a full minimalist running shoe. I think they'd also be good just to walk around in.
-Beware that these are running flats and will not offer support like a traditional running show will. These are MINIMALIST shoes, and should not be used by beginner runners, trail runners, or anyone not running on hard pavement.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Shoes are good and very light. I still have shoes from past 2-3 years and still going.Published 11 months ago by Veeru D
Perfect for my zumba class. They are light weight and the sole is flat which helps for some of the steps when you slide. Not too attractive, so I took a point off.Published on February 25, 2014 by Gardener
They looked nice, fit great, and were comfortable. However, they began to fall apart after 2 months of light use.Published on February 17, 2014 by david crochet
This sneaker is extremely comfortable, lightweight, and breathable. Its the perfect summer shoe and I highly recommend it. Great purchase.Published on June 20, 2013 by David
I am a moderate runner. I run about 30 miles in a week on treadmill.
I bought these shoes for running on treadmill, and they are perfect. Read more
as a person with feet so flat that ducks are jealous, these are the perfect sneakers! they are simply ideal!Published on April 11, 2013 by Timothy Lecrone Jr