PUMA Faas 250 Running Sneaker,Black/Blue Atoll/Puma Silver,14 D US Men's/15.5 B US Women's
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
PUMA is the global athletic brand that successfully fuses influences from sport, lifestyle and fashion. PUMA's unique industry perspective delivers the unexpected in sport-lifestyle footwear, apparel and accessories, through technical innovation and revolutionary design.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 8.2 x 4.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- ASIN: B00598QPB6
- Item model number: 18543308
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 26, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I love these shoes, and until they completely discontinue them I will continue to run in them as they are cheap, very lightweight, and work perfectly for my foot and running style. Everyone is different, these shoes may not work for some but they work great for me.
-fastest feeling shoe I've ever worn
-very lightweight, no heel weight
-more cushioned than expected, quite comfortable
-good road surface feel
-good minimal transition shoe for midfoot striker
-somewhat small toebox causes some wear on the mesh
-little lateral support with quick turns
The shoe was definitely a surprise as its more cushioned than my NB's with less heel rise.
Running feels effortless and fast with no turn over weight at the heel. The primary con is that I have worn a small hole at the small toe area faster than other shoes I've owned.
As for shoe construction, the right insert had the tendency to bunch at the front or back of the foot occasionally, but I solved that with a little duct tape. Otherwise, the lightness felt great. Don't think I'll return to regular-weight running shoes after this, but not so sure I'd purchase this particular model again.