Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

PUMA Drift Cat III L Diamond Fade Velcro Fashion Sneaker (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid),White/Shocking Pink/Black,11 M US Little Kid
Special Size: Little Kid (4-8 Years)|Size: 11 M US Little Kid|Color: White/Shocking Pink/Black|Change
Price:$47.00 - $50.00

on October 1, 2013
I ordered the second pair (one size bigger for later). It's pretty, lightweight, easy to take on and comfy. The style is kind of narrow so I'm not sure it would be comfy on chubby feet. My child has a regular size she doesn't need wide so she just loves it. The quality is good too. One of our favorite shoes.
on August 24, 2016
Got these for my 3 year old daughter and they are adorable! she wont take them off! Great quality as you would expect from Puma. The black part on the lower part of the shoe, above the pink part of the sole is a little larger than what the picture shows but I cant complain about it, they are still super cute!
on April 12, 2016
These are pretty adorable, and very sporty. My daughter did start to complain about the fit early on, though. I feel like they might run a tiny bit smaller than her usual size. I also wish there weren't any rhinestones on them, as I was looking for a pretty straightforward sporty shoe for her. Neither rave review nor terrible review here.
on March 14, 2016
Great fit
on October 18, 2011
I got these for my niece in her starting weeks of walking. She loves them so much she refuses to take them off. She went from unsteady walking to running in a pretty incredible amount of time. They are nice and slim so they fit well unlike most shoes for toddlers that are too wide. And the grip from the bottom gives her good traction. These are the second pair I've got (also a boy's pair for my nephew) and they both are doing great.
on February 4, 2013
I really like this product, the brand is excellent, I recommend it. Would you purchase this item. good price and quality
on December 13, 2013
My 5 year old wears these shoes a lot and she says they are really comfortable. She really likes them. It helps me out too that they are easy for her to get on and off by herself and also that they can be wiped clean or washed. Our whole family is a big fan of Puma shoes in general. Definitely recommended!
on December 29, 2012
the shoes are great, but are larger fitting. very well made. colur is nice and so cute. well worth the price.
on September 8, 2012
These shoes looks very cute,but very narrow. I bought 1 size up and was still too tight.
Also this shoes doesnt keep its shape ,this might be good in a way the it fits you foot very well.
But for someone with narrow feet this is a good purchase
on May 20, 2015
Very nice shoes for my kids, the only thing is that the little sparks make them look they are for girls
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.