Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 53 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 57 reviews
on May 4, 2015
Having owned about 5 pairs of the Suedes over the years i now thought it was time to change it up seeing as a pair of these was under $35 i went and made the purchase. Where to start, well the positives. These shoes look absolutely gorgeous. That's the first and only positive experience i had. When slipping these on i was expecting the same comfort as their Suede line, and was grossly disappointed. Walking around the room i felt as if i had slipped on a flip flop with zero support under my foot, and my toes felt awkwardly close to the sides. It also looked as if they were damaged in shipping, the box was only shipped on a envelope surrounding the box which did not protect the box at all. As much as i loved the look of these i wanted something that wouldn't kill my feet and toes if i wore them all day. Well back they go to Amazon. As for sizing, this is standard Puma sizing and im an 11.5 and these fit size wise the same as my pair of Suedes.
on August 26, 2015
I was looking for "red" shoes so these will be returned since they are more burgundy than red and do not match the color in the image. Since I knew I was returning them I didn't wear them at all to determine comfort. I slipped one on to check the sizing, for future reference. I had ordered my "Puma size", knowing that Puma tends to run a little small. I have a pair of Puma Liga that are comfortable and have worn well over the last few years so I was disappointed that the color was so far off.
review image
on October 23, 2014
Based on other reviews and the percentage of fit I thought they would not match my foot's size. But they fit perfectly. I'm 9.5 size and read another review from somebody who bought a 9.5 pair and said they were somewhat small for him so he had to buy a 10 size pair. If you have an average foot width like me I think you shouldn't have any problem with these ones.
on April 6, 2015
Boom! Best fitting shoe I've owned in close to two decades, which means, they'll probably stop making it soon. Seriously, I can't remember having worn a shoe that is this comfortable and fitting since some old Adidas Gazelles I had back in the day. Fitting for the street to the soccer pitch and to work. I should have stocked up...once these wear out, it'll be another 15-20 years before I run across another shoe like it.
on March 30, 2015
I am funny about ordering clothes/shoes online, because of the fit. But I always know that Puma's are going to fit as expected. I suffer from occasional plantar fisciitis, but wearing Puma's all day at work really helps. I am a barber, so I am on my feet all day. Plus, they are just cool. Smooth, simple and never go out of style.
on June 3, 2014
If buying these I'd recommend getting half a size larger. I'm normally a 10.5 but getting the 11 was perfect. They fit great.
on May 11, 2017
My husband loves the brand Puma and it looks great.
on November 10, 2016
Favorite shoe I've ever owned.
on June 12, 2016
They fit, and didn't hand to change my shoe size.
on June 2, 2015
Stylish, comfy, and well-made. Exactly what I was looking for. They are perfect since I replaced the insoles.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.