|Fits as expected||
PUMA Men's Ignite Limitless Netfit Sneaker
|Price:||$30.39 - $158.00 & FREE Returns|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- textile and synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately mid-top from arch
- IGNITE Limitless
- Run-Train Performance Sneaker
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Introducing all new IGNITE Limitless NETFIT. The upper is equipped with PUMA’s new NETFIT technology, offering both a customizable fit and individualized lacing system. A base layer comprised of a two tone neoprene ensures material depth in the upper, while full length IGNITE foam drop in ensures premium cushioning and energy return as you run the streets.
PUMA is the global athletic brand that successfully fuses influences from sport, lifestyle and fashion. PUMA's unique industry perspective delivers the unexpected in sport-lifestyle footwear, apparel and accessories, through technical innovation and revolutionary design.
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01N6IDFAU
- Item model number: 189983
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 30, 2017
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These have excellent fit, they came laced in support mode.
My first walk / jog / run in these, at the beginning I really noticed the high collar, and felt like the tongue pushed to hard on the top of my foot, but after a good sweat it became less of an issue. Underfoot they are unnoticeable and maybe in that way they are a bit like Adidas boost.
I bought 12s, but I might have bought 11.5 if I bought them in store. I'm going to keep them anyway the space in them is fine.
My main gripe is that the shoes dont breathe. U would think its meshy construction is condusive to that but theres no ventilation -- my feet get more clammy than usual after a day out. Oh well the + outweigh the - .