|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$39.00 - $100.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Soccer cleat featuring quilted vamp and contrast tongue with bold logo
- PUMA CELL ultimate cushioning
- EverTrack multi-studded Ground Control outsole
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Puma at a glance. Puma is one of the world's leading sport lifestyle companies that designs and develops footwear, apparel and accessories. PUMA starts in Sport and ends in Fashion.
PUMA's King Allround is a lightweight shoe for turf play. With classic soccer style, the King Allround is a reliable performer in any condition
Puma King Allround TT Shoes Details:
- Upper:PUMA Lite leather with quilted vamp that's durable and delivers solid ball touch. Classic fold-over tongue.
- Outsole: Durable Evertrack multi-studded Ground Control. For use on hard, natural surfaces and artificial turf.
PUMA is the global athletic brand that successfully fuses influences from sport, lifestyle and fashion. PUMA's unique industry perspective delivers the unexpected in sport-lifestyle footwear, apparel and accessories, through technical innovation and revolutionary design.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0056YP5S2
- Item model number: King All
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 6, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The biggest difference, and the reason I switched from Adidas to Puma, is the width of the soles. I have E-EE wide feet and the Adidas line is two narrow, especially after they are fully broken in. The Pumas are wider enough that I don't have to worry about that at all.
The sizing for any shoes is variable by the different manufacturers and the lasts that they use to craft the shoes. Even within a particular brand and even style, there will always be some variation. Where and when they were made and small changes in design are big factors. In the US, the 10.5 fits me perfectly. I have other shoes of all types and brands that all fit great but vary in stated sizes from 9.5 to 11.5. The measuring device says I am an exact 10. I never assume a shoe in any size is automatically going to fit my foot. This is especially true with soccer boots when I want the best fit possible. Since very few brick and mortar stores carry top of the line boots and you can't try a pair on before purchasing them, I hope the size I chose fits but realize I may have to exchange them. It isn't a reason to give them a lesser rating. Rate the shoes by the quality, durability, comfort and playability after you get the best size for you.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought 1/2 size less it was way too small so i gad to return and order a new onePublished 2 months ago by Will
Fits as expected. Finishing details need a little polishing (stitching on the interior lining has some loose, rough ends), but otherwise as expected. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Eric LaVoy