|Fits as expected||
PUMA Men's Basket II Sneaker
|Price:||$40.00 - $59.90|
- Rubber sole
- Seasonal full grain leather uppers with synthetic trimmings
- Breathable mesh lining and a cushioned footbed for all-day comfort
- Super-low profile midsole with EVA heel wedge for cushioning
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Future Cat M1 Carbon is a driving-inspired sneaker that puts a modern twist to the classic PUMA motorsport silhouette!
Looking for some classic styling in your next sneaker? This one from PUMA is exactly what you need. The leather construction will perfectly complement your casual attire. The padded insole provides comfort, while the rubber outsole delivers flexibility and traction. Includes an extra set of laces.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001H0F3X6
- Item model number: 34716806
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Puma usually run small, but these too my surprise fit pretty much dead on for my shoe size. I am glad, we didn't have to return them for another size.Published on July 22, 2014 by Barbara A.
My brother loved these, they fit perfect! He says they are ver comfortable and he thinks he looks cool with the white and felon orange!Published on June 3, 2014 by RebB
Insoles are Too flat and slightly tight around the toes! I Would suggest going up a half size. Great color though!Published on May 11, 2014 by barbie