PUMA Men's BioWeb Elite Running Shoe Running Shoe
|Fits as expected||
- Shaft measures approximately 3" from arch
- Mesh upper with a high strength-to-weight ratio
- WebCage overlay for flexibility and support
- Moisture and odor managing sockliner and mesh lining
- WebTech flexible TPU heel wrap for impact protection
- Durable EVA and rubber blended outsole
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This PUMA trainer delivers maximum cushioning and stability in a visually stunning package.
PUMA is the global athletic brand that successfully fuses influences from sport, lifestyle and fashion. PUMA's unique industry perspective delivers the unexpected in sport-lifestyle footwear, apparel and accessories, through technical innovation and revolutionary design.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 7 x 15 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00A48HWRM
- Item model number: Bioweb E
- Date first listed on Amazon: December 8, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am a size 8-1/2 but bought a 9 after reading about size and fit from other reviews. And thanks to those reviewers, the extra half size works out great but I have a feeling that the correct size would have fitted as well. Shoes are one of those few things that I never thought that I would buy online just because of many mysteries and unknowns with fit and feel. These shoes definitely broke that myth for me and are here to stay.
For how much I paid for these plush free 2-day shipping from amazon, these are definitely a bargain. My confidence level in buying shoes also has just gotten a huge boost!
The front is too narrow, for even medium. The construction is mean to be destroyed, and there is lack of front toe cushion (which is important point!) and you tend to walk funny.
I can loosen the shoe laces (that's done in reverse - gives you more room), for when I go out, but this isn't made for exercising for sure.
Reebok Nano 2 and 3 is what you want to buy, unless you want more color optional choices for going out and about in the town. In that case, this shoes works beautifully.
I bought a half size bigger than my usual Nike and Sketcher size after reading reviews and was glad I did. They do run a bit small - but not that much.