|Fits as expected||
PUMA Men's BioWeb Elite Running Shoe Running Shoe
|Price:||$74.99 - $110.00|
- Shaft measures approximately 3" from arch
- Mesh upper with a high strength-to-weight ratio
- WebCage overlay for flexibility and support
- Moisture and odor managing sockliner and mesh lining
- WebTech flexible TPU heel wrap for impact protection
- Durable EVA and rubber blended outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This PUMA trainer delivers maximum cushioning and stability in a visually stunning package.
PUMA is the global athletic brand that successfully fuses influences from sport, lifestyle and fashion. PUMA's unique industry perspective delivers the unexpected in sport-lifestyle footwear, apparel and accessories, through technical innovation and revolutionary design.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00A48HWRM
- Item model number: Bioweb E
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 8, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
1/8/2015 Update: Very glad I stuck it out with this shoe. I have run 153 miles in these shoes and am very impressed with support, durability and comfort. I no longer experience any numbness. I have run on pavement, asphalt and some flat gravel and dirt trail. These shoes handle them all. I have also used them in a couple of downpours this winter and my feet stayed dry. I did also buy a pair of Asics as back up in case these Pumas did not work out...the Asics haven't left the box. The shoe does run about a 1/2 size small. They are also not the lightest shoe, not heavy, but you feel them, but you also feel the excellent support the shoe provides.
I am a size 8-1/2 but bought a 9 after reading about size and fit from other reviews. And thanks to those reviewers, the extra half size works out great but I have a feeling that the correct size would have fitted as well. Shoes are one of those few things that I never thought that I would buy online just because of many mysteries and unknowns with fit and feel. These shoes definitely broke that myth for me and are here to stay.
For how much I paid for these plush free 2-day shipping from amazon, these are definitely a bargain. My confidence level in buying shoes also has just gotten a huge boost!