|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$44.99 - $119.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Lace-up golf shoe featuring waterproof performance mesh upper and signature Formstrip at lateral side
- Lightweight EVA midsole
- Traction outsole with connected octagon pods for flexibility and grip
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Get in the zone. Welcome to the next generation of golf. Get ready for a flexible, balanced and supportive experience that will change the way you think about your shoes.
PUMA is the global athletic brand that successfully fuses influences from sport, lifestyle and fashion. PUMA's unique industry perspective delivers the unexpected in sport-lifestyle footwear, apparel and accessories, through technical innovation and revolutionary design.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00QKHLV96
- Item model number: BIODRIVE-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 24, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The shoes are great for ALL 3 golfing surfaces( grass, dirt and club house). I have even worn them as a normal shoe at work and they have done well.
My ONLY concern with them would be the spike replacements. Other than that, I would recommend these shoes.
Once you get your size dialed in, though, you'll find that the Biodrives are one the most comfortable pair of golf shoes you'll come across. If you're used to the traditional stiff leather offerings from Foot Joy (a good shoe, don't get me wrong), you'll be amazed how flexible, yet supportive, the Pumas are. The waterproofing on these, from experience, is first-rate. I went out the day after a major Chicago rainstorm where there were puddles a few inches deep all over the course. The Pumas stayed absolutely dry.
Personally, I'd have preferred to have these in a spiked version. Spikeless is great, though in a sense, they're disposable - once the soles wear out, they're essentially street shoes. Keep in mind, though, that this is a gripe I have with spikeless golf shoes in general, and not with these Pumas.