Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Luke Bryan STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on May 30, 2014
People always say "cool shoes dude" (some leave off the "dude"). I picked the white/brilliant blue color. Puma gear is very stylish and all the rage again, so I would recommend after wearing 10 times or so.

If you are looking for a great running shoe, I'd say this isn't it. If you are in to running, you need to check out Altra--the best shoe around in my opinion. Altra shoes and their online running style / coaching are the best thing that has happened to me.

If you are looking for a great looking shoe with a pretty good build to use at the gym or tooling around, I do like these Pumas.

As for size, I ordered my normal 11's which nearly always work for me, and these feel a touch tight and small. They seemed closer to 10 1/2's maybe. If you're in between, move up the half size.
on March 13, 2014
So my shoe ripped after the second use. The sole on the bottom of the shoe has detached itself. I cannot fix it. I am not so much mad that the product malfunctioned as I am mad that the sellers said "the return/exchange policy has run out, no return/ exchanges." Well this seller only has the cheap shipping that takes forever to get to you. Well apparently, even though the product hadn't been delivered to me yet, the time ran out on returns/exchanges. This seller is BS! They also send you a little email asking you not to review their products. (I'm not even making that up, I really got an email asking that I not review the product.) That is probably because they pull this sham on other people and they have left reviews just as I have. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS SELLER. RIP OFF. SCAM. GREEDY.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 30, 2015
I don't know what most people buy these kind of shoes for, but me myself, I was buying it for running. I literally used it for two days, and I had two huge blisters on the outer heals of both feet. The shoe was comfortable, but I was not able to where them past the first two days. In the end I ended up getting a pair of sauconys from Dick's Sporting Goods. You probably have different feet than me, but this is my review of the shoes.
on March 6, 2014
I like the shoes. The length is good (14). The shoes look nice and have very good support and cushioning. Unfortunately, the toe box is entirely too narrow for my feet. I have Nike, Brooks, Asics, Addidas, K-Swiss, New Balance, and others. These are the narrowest of any shoe I have ever had. If they were wider I'd really like them but I had to send them back.
on October 1, 2017
There’s no shoe quite like it. Always order half size larger for puma. Fits perfect.
on April 15, 2015
These shoes are stylish AND functional as athletic shoes. They have a 'groove' in the center of the sole that seems to create a 'shock absorbing' effect when real force (as when running) is applied. Felt springier than my previous pair of Puma running shoes. I would recommend this shoe to Puma fans, OR folks looking for a good multi-purpose athletic shoe. Worked great on the tennis court too! Nice grip and no scuff marks left behind.
on December 1, 2017
Excellent product. fit perfectly
on April 11, 2014
I have been a mega fan of puma shoes since childhood, and I must say I am yet to be disappointed with their products. Be mindful that you really have to buy a 1/2 size up to fit perfect, which I did and went running immediately after receiving these. Very very comfortable around my feet, the sole is well padded and soft enough for jogging. Very fashionable so much that people at the gym were either looking/complimenting about the shoe.
on February 18, 2015
Great shoes, but I just hate one little detail, the white spot on the front of the sneaker in the picture is not a supecular bright, actually is a awful gray spot on the shoe.Great shoes, but just hate one little detail, the white spot on the freont of the sneaker in the picture is not a supecular bright, is a awful gray spot on the shoe.
VINE VOICEon October 17, 2014
My wife usually buys bright colored shoes so I was certain when she picked these she wuld be unhappy.

When they came she put ib super flashy LED laces solving that problem.

She said they are comfortable and fit perfect right out of the box. She rates 10 stars
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.