Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The '81 Puma Cabana racer makes its way through the fashion cycle, freshly re-vamped into the Cabana Racer II sneakers. Nylon and suede upper in a casual athletic retro sneaker style with a round toe. Contouring suede overlays accent a low profile silhouette with signature Puma side striping and logo accents. Lace-up front, padded nylon collar and tongue, textile lining and cushioning insole. Striped EVA midsole. Rubber traction outsole.
First introduced in 1981, the Cabana Racer II from PUMA has been a popular running shoe ever since. The lightweight construction is suitable for exercise or leisure activity, and the vintage design will look great with all of your casual attire.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 14 x 5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001VH6WN0
- Item model number: 34716Cab
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: