|Fits as expected||
PUMA Men's Faas 500 V4 Running Shoe
|Price:||$33.99 - $59.99|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.75" from arch
- Minimal training shoe with lightweight cushioning featuring woven-mesh upper
- FAAS foam midsole
- EverTrack outsole
- 4 mm heel-to-toe drop
Customers who bought this item also bought
The NEW Faas 5 v4 has an improved upper fit with a brand new tooling that is built for the everyday runner who is looking for a minimal and light-weight cushioning training shoe. Upgraded to faasfoam+ midsole material combined with a full Evertrack+ outsole. The Everfit 2. And Weave Mesh technology in the upper stay true to the Faas philosophy of providing a light-weight yet strong supportive fit. An even lighter-weight shoe while keeping the 4 mm HTD to encourage a more natural stride.
PUMA is the global athletic brand that successfully fuses influences from sport, lifestyle and fashion. PUMA's unique industry perspective delivers the unexpected in sport-lifestyle footwear, apparel and accessories, through technical innovation and revolutionary design.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00LV784FY
- Item model number: FAAS 500
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 2, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Wear THIN socks. The 300 was my best shoe..but can't find a size 10 ANYWHERE. Changing styles just
for the sake of "change" sometimes is very bad and in this case it was. The Faas 300 should be RE-released.