We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Low-cut golf shoe in sleek silhouette built for traction and all-day comfort
- StormCELL waterproof design
- Resilient FaasFoam+ comfort midsole
- EverTrack high-abrasion outsole
- SmartQuill spikeless traction with directional grip
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
PUMA is one of the world’s leading sports brands and for 65 years has been producing innovative products for the fastest athletes on the planet. PUMA offers a variety of performance and sport inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Soccer, Running and Motorsports.
The new Puma FAAS Lite golf shoes are designed for lightweight comfort on and off the course The waterproof upper offers incredible comfort and style to your game. Play better golf and have more fun with Puma golf shoes Puma FAAS Lite golf shoes have a spikeless outsole for improved versatility
PUMA is the global athletic brand that successfully fuses influences from sport, lifestyle and fashion. PUMA's unique industry perspective delivers the unexpected in sport-lifestyle footwear, apparel and accessories, through technical innovation and revolutionary design.
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 5.2 x 16.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.15 pounds
- ASIN: B00DHJRGNA
- Item model number: FAAS LITE-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 11, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After wearing these shoes, walking and carrying my clubs, for a dozen 9-hole rounds and one 18-hole trek, I still could not be happier with them. They still fit like a glove and provide excellent traction from tee to green. They were the lightest and most comfortable golf shoes I have EVER worn, especially having owned $150+ shoes from other "top" brands in the past, and want to sincerely thank Puma for making such an exceptional show as well as Amazon and Trader Golf for offering them at such an affordable price! However, while exceptionally light, they are no longer the "lightest" golf shoe I have ever worn. My brand new <a href="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DHJQBK4?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00">PUMA Men's Faas Lite Mesh Golf Shoe</a> now take that honor and, again, I could not be happier. Thanks again to Puma, Amazon and Trader Golf. As a "reminder," I ordered THESE shoes 1/2 size big and they're perfect! I ordered the "mesh" shoes in my "normal" size and they, too, are a perfect fit. For more on the latter, see my review there. BTW, both styles have the same sole/tread-pattern.
PS. Pumas normally fit a little snug. These are pretty much true to size.
They fit to the proper size in terms of length and width. I recommend these to anyone looking for a quality, comfortable non-spike golf shoe.