Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Acoutsic Christmas STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on January 21, 2014
Rated highest on the Amazon site for cross trainers. Rated to be cushy and comfortable. I agree. After 2 weeks of wearing them on a concrete floor, I am quite happy. I have ordered a 2nd pair in black. The need a loop at the heel to make them easier to get on , but other than that, I have no complaints.
on January 20, 2014
I like the shoe, but it is really a running show and not a cross-training shoe. The tread design is clearly for running, and that is how the box described the shoes. They are comfortable and have worn them on the treadmill, and would give them high marks for shock absorption.
on April 28, 2014
Great sneakers and @ $36 it's a no brainer! They retail up to $100 and although I wouldn't spend $100 on any sneaker I could see someone pay that for them. They fit and feel like a $100 sneaker! Fits as expected and not too narrow like some Puma's as I have a somewhat wide foot and light w/good arch support. I wear them with jeans, with shorts or to the gym.
on September 6, 2014
I'm very pleased with this shoe's construction and performance and looks.
I use it for running, but the "cross-training" category is accurate given the consistently wide base/sole.
It feels light and yet supportive.
And they get compliments.
I would certainly consider buying this shoe again at this price (under $50)

I hope this helps!
(j.a.b.)
on April 6, 2014
This is the first pair of shoes I have ever bought online. I read a lot of reviews to help make my decision. The shoes are very light. I mostly use them when working out in the gym (free weights, aerobics). The shoes are the most comfortable I have worn in a very long time. They arrived on time and as described. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a good athletic shoe.
on April 13, 2014
As you can ascertain by the title it has been some time since I've worn any Puma shoe. The comfort level of these are the best I've felt in far too long. These ultra light weight shoes are well padded and have a soft sole that limits fatigue. I live in south Texas and look forward to summer months in these as they breath and keep my feet feeling cool. I have a narrower foot and wear a size 13 that was spot on in regards to overall fit. I have only worn these a few weeks now, but I truly hope these last for at least a year, if so this will be the shoe I buy from now on. Puma you just made a new customer from a very old one.
on February 18, 2014
This shoe is great looking and fits perfect. Very well built and has excellent traction due to its uniquely designed sole. My one and only concern would be the lack of cushioning.... The reason I'm not deducting any stars is that I always replace the insoles with some $10 ones. Any shoe I've ever bought from $50 to $150 needs new insoles; on the cost note you can't beat the price on these shoes, especially for the quality. Oddly though, the insoles are permanent and cannot be removed, well, without a good amount force(anyway, I just placed the insoles on top of the permanent ones without issue). Going back to the fit, these shoes cater to a narrower sized foot, but fit me just fine(albeit a tad snug) with my wider sized feet.
on December 26, 2014
I bought these as a gift and based the size off of their last pair of pumas. The shoe fit perfectly and looks great on. The colors are very nice and it seems to be a pretty flexible shoe. I've bought several pairs of puma sneakers for my significant other and these aren't my favorite ones. While they look good and fit nice, they still seem a little flimzy. Some parts of the shoe look as though they might not hold up, or if they do, will look a little ragged after some wear. Even still, it was a great price and we will see over the next few months how it ultimately holds up.
on June 11, 2014
Purchased from Amazon as 4.5 star-reviewed cross trainers. They are nothing of the sort. The insole is clearly labeled "Puma Running." I assumed--unwisely, it seems--that they were just generic insoles. Whatever they are, they are NOT cross trainers. I normally can count on a standard size 9 to fit well. These were quite uncomfortably tight, and have not stretched at all. The absence of a heel tab to help pull on the shoes is inexplicable, unless the back part of the shoe is so weakly constructed that it couldn't take the strain. This is the first pair of Puma shoes I've ever purchased--and the last!
on June 24, 2014
I purchased these Puma's to replace a pair of running shoes, except that I wanted something that I could also cross-train with and do any other athletic activities as well. I'd say these are right on the money for all of that. I've even played basketball in them and they have held up very well. Very breathable and just the right amount of cushion. Also, I'll add that on top of the fact that they look awesome (i have the black), I think these will hold up well over time as they look to be designed for the long haul. I've had them for about two months and they still look and feel great.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question