Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by All is Bright Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 4, 2016
Just got the watch and it's dead. In addition the little red tabs that are used to hold the extra length of the watch look all scratched up and used. It seems like an old watch that has been either used or left out for a long time. Very disappointing. I have been needing a watch for the past month and to find out I have been waiting around for a defective item just to waste more of my time to print out a return label and return it is frustrating and STUPID. Do not buy this stupid, defective, old, overpriced watch. I never spend any time writing reviews and even less time uploading images but b/c I do not want you to waste your precious amazing I have invested a few extra minutes just for you smart shopper that will walk away. If you insist on giving it a chance though b/c I'm only one of a few reviews that gave it 1 star and everyone else seems to have received the watch in good condition let me at least tell you Amazon was great about returning it. Lastly I uploaded a picture of my dog bc she helps me feel better about this dumb situation.
review image review image review image review image
on November 1, 2016
Nothing great about this watch. The battery didn't last long. Buy a Timex and be happy forever plus they are priced fairly. Puma and the Adidas brothers hate each other so they chisel on parts, which aren' visible to the consumer . Anyone that gives it a higher rating should be committed to a mental hospital filled with Digital Watches.
on June 5, 2016
Within a few weeks of purchase, all the lettering on the dial had worn off (I bike to work in it, but otherwise it does not get a lot of hard use). It is also NOT water resistant to the claimed 50 meters - it held up OK in the shower, but died when I went swimming for 10 minutes.
on August 10, 2015
I bought this watch to use when going running, and it hasn't let me down. It is exceptionally light, such that I barely notice that it's on my wrist. My demands of the watch are few--it tells the time, it has a stopwatch, and it doesn't impede my exercise at all--and it fulfills each with success. Highly recommended to both casual and serious runners!
on March 18, 2017
This watch is not waterproof at all and I had to change the battery after a few months. It isn't easy to change it either. Watch is now dead after swimming in the ocean no deeper than a few feet.
on August 12, 2015
This is one of the best watches I have ever owned! As a runner this is a great watch for a lot of things, the only thing it doesn't have is a mile counter or a calorie counter but that's totally okay! The seller was great, amazing and fast shipping!!!
on February 29, 2016
open de box eager to wear and show with the frustration that something is wrong. Either dead battery or malfunction. I returned it very upset.
on March 25, 2016
Nice looking watch BUT the EL backlight is no longer working after 5 months and I cannot return it! Not a good buy!
on September 25, 2015
My son is so happy with his watch. It is delicate in the the hand, nice colors, good quality👍🏼
on August 29, 2016
Excelent
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question