|Fits as expected||
PUMA Men's PowerTech Voltaic Running Shoe
|Price:||$34.95 - $90.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Synthetic sole
- Lace-up cross-training shoe featuring mesh toe box and signature Formstrip at lateral and medial sides
- Breathable EcoOrthoLite sockliner
- PowerTech heel cushioning unit
- High-abrasion EverTrack outsole with flex grooves
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Puma at a glance. Puma is one of the world's leading sport lifestyle companies that designs and develops footwear, apparel and accessories. PUMA starts in Sport and ends in Fashion.
The Powertech Voltaic takes the Voltaic family to the next level. It features a sleek modern PowerTech heel unit that provides maximum heel cushioning combined with a stylish, lightweight, supportive upper. Lightweight materials with a power-preserving cushioning unit to allow the athlete to optimize your workout. An iconic style that epitomizes style and comfort, the Powertech Voltaic is perfect for wearing on the streets as well as in the gym.
Puma Powertech Voltaic Shoes Details:
- Upper: Air mesh and single layer mesh, reflective TPU, Lighter bootie construction, TPU toe cap, synthetic leather overlays
- Outsole: Rubber
- Midsole: PowerTech - Heel TPU that provide impact protection through compression.
PUMA is the global athletic brand that successfully fuses influences from sport, lifestyle and fashion. PUMA's unique industry perspective delivers the unexpected in sport-lifestyle footwear, apparel and accessories, through technical innovation and revolutionary design.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00FJC17PG
- Item model number: PowerTec
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 11, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The only thing I don't like is the netting over my toes. The dirt stays in there. You can't clean it out unless maybe you put them in the washer all the time. I can't just wipe them off like other tennis shoes.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Size is a little off, but once I wore them all day they fit ferfectly the next day.Published 3 months ago by adrian ramirez jaime
Came on time,and the packaging looked like it was fresh from the puma store. Usually I wear 11 but had to get these in 10. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer