|Price:||$40.97 - $116.36 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Dynamic synthetic leather
- Rubber sole
- Low-profile sneaker in martial arts-inspired silhouette featuring adjustable hook-and-loop strap
- Sporty mesh formstripe
- Kindly refer to the shoe fit guide for better fitment
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Puma at a glance. Puma is one of the world's leading sport lifestyle companies that designs and develops footwear, apparel and accessories. PUMA starts in Sport and ends in Fashion. The Redon Move is a martial arts inspired silhouette with a premium smooth synthetic leather upper. It is a slip on that features stitching details and a sporty mesh formstripe. The rubber outsole is inspired by sport and has a pivot point and grooves for traction. Upper: Synthetic Leather. Outsole: Rubber.
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B013JLNLKM
- Item model number: PUMA Men
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Not the quality that I expected nor paid for.
-very bad material, plastic, no elasticity, makes a lot of noises while walking indoors and outdoors!
-the shoes smelled like glue, everything feels glued.
-my hand got all black touching the shoes, like someone spray painted the product.
-not an authentic Puma!
I really do hope that I get an answer about this. I live in Ecuador and ordered these shoes weeks ago. A friend of mine brought the shoes for me from the US. I waited about 2 months and I was really anxious to wear them. I just received them from my friend about 5 days ago. I have wore them for TWO days and they look like I had wore them for 10 months. They look wrinkled and destroyed. I am attaching a picture. I cant believe that the quality is this bad ! I feel really dissapointed and mad. I feel like I had wasted my money !! I need some kind of answer about this.
It’s a sad day, but I’ve accepted the fact that I need to find a new pair shoes for the first time in years. I’ll miss what these shoes once were...