|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$31.11 - $108.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Made in USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 3.23" from arch
- Retro-inspired sneaker featuring signature Formstrips at sides and T-toe overlay
- Cushioned midsole with arch support
- Sawtooth traction outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Roma is the stuff of PUMA Archive legend with its sport-turned-street style. The original, which debuted in 1968, was geared for sprints, hurdles, and sweatbands with its padded nylon-suede styling and knack for collecting medals. It's reissued here, in all its glory (less the tube socks) and is fully equipped with a padded tongue and arch support.
PUMA serves up a laid-back retro classic with this sleek sneaker.
The Roma is the stuff of PUMA Archive legend with its sport-turned-street style. The original, which debuted in 1968, was geared for sprints, hurdles, and sweatbands with its padded nylon-suede styling and knack for collecting medals. It's reissued here, in all its glory (less the tube socks) and is fully equipped with a padded tongue and arch support. Fresh details include its leather upper and modern color palette.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00605L6Z2
- Item model number: RomaBasi
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 1, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only complaint is that they take on a permanent odor after about 4-6 months. Maybe the issue is with my feet and not the shoes, maybe I wear the shoes tighter than they are meant to be worn. My workaround is I got some Odor eaters replacement inserts, makes them feel like brand new. Highly recommend these shoes.
...and yes, they still run narrow.
If there only was a size 12.5 these would be near perfect casual shoes. 12 is a bit too narrow for me, so 13 is my only choice, and it is close but just a tiny bit too big, but still very wearable.
The white with black stripe and gold accents makes for a nice casual style work shoe, but overall, if you end up on your feet for long periods of time, they start to feel a bit flat. They aren't as breathable as my old pair, but being in winter now that is a good thing for sure. Overall, good casual shoes with a timeless design.