|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$31.64 - $122.60 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- Retro-inspired sneaker featuring signature Formstrips at sides and T-toe overlay
- Cushioned midsole with arch support
- Sawtooth traction outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
The Roma is the stuff of PUMA Archive legend with its sport-turned-street style. The original, which debuted in 1968, was geared for sprints, hurdles, and sweatbands with its padded nylon-suede styling and knack for collecting medals. It's reissued here, in all its glory (less the tube socks) and is fully equipped with a padded tongue and arch support.
PUMA serves up a laid-back retro classic with this sleek sneaker.
The Roma is the stuff of PUMA Archive legend with its sport-turned-street style. The original, which debuted in 1968, was geared for sprints, hurdles, and sweatbands with its padded nylon-suede styling and knack for collecting medals. It's reissued here, in all its glory (less the tube socks) and is fully equipped with a padded tongue and arch support. Fresh details include its leather upper and modern color palette.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 629 x 621 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00605L6Z2
- Item model number: RomaBasi
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 1, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Apparently, the Puma name's been sold off to an importer who's going to ride the reputation of this brand and will run it into the ground.
To close, if you don't like smelly, fungus growing tennis shoes in your closet, then stay away from these "Pumas". I've seen better quality at the swap meet.
My only complaint is that they take on a permanent odor after about 4-6 months. Maybe the issue is with my feet and not the shoes, maybe I wear the shoes tighter than they are meant to be worn. My workaround is I got some Odor eaters replacement inserts, makes them feel like brand new. Highly recommend these shoes.
I wore these all day and when I got home, my feet were very sore. When I took the right shoe off, There was a big red line on my foot where the shoe tongue was digging in! I'm not going to wear these again!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews