|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$31.11 - $113.72 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Made in USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- Retro-inspired sneaker featuring signature Formstrips at sides and T-toe overlay
- Cushioned midsole with arch support
- Sawtooth traction outsole
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Roma is the stuff of PUMA Archive legend with its sport-turned-street style. The original, which debuted in 1968, was geared for sprints, hurdles, and sweatbands with its padded nylon-suede styling and knack for collecting medals. It's reissued here, in all its glory (less the tube socks) and is fully equipped with a padded tongue and arch support.
PUMA serves up a laid-back retro classic with this sleek sneaker.
The Roma is the stuff of PUMA Archive legend with its sport-turned-street style. The original, which debuted in 1968, was geared for sprints, hurdles, and sweatbands with its padded nylon-suede styling and knack for collecting medals. It's reissued here, in all its glory (less the tube socks) and is fully equipped with a padded tongue and arch support. Fresh details include its leather upper and modern color palette.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00605L6Z2
- Item model number: RomaBasi
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 1, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only complaint is that they take on a permanent odor after about 4-6 months. Maybe the issue is with my feet and not the shoes, maybe I wear the shoes tighter than they are meant to be worn. My workaround is I got some Odor eaters replacement inserts, makes them feel like brand new. Highly recommend these shoes.