|Price:||$46.02 - $154.98 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic Leather
- Made in USA or Imported
- Rubber outsole for grip sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.75" from arch
- T-toe construction, Lace closure for a snug fit
- Midfoot saddle for optimum fit and comfort
- Breathable EcoOrthoLite, sockliner for optimum fit and comfort,Cushioned midsole for comfort
- EVA heel pod offers cushioning and shock absorption, TPU shank for increased stability
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A sleek, streamlined silhouette sets the puma tazon 6 shoe apart from the rest. This stylish sneaker sports a synthetic leather upper with midfoot saddle for maximum fit and comfort while eva in the heel absorbs impact.
PUMA is the global athletic brand that successfully fuses influences from sport, lifestyle and fashion. PUMA's unique industry perspective delivers the unexpected in sport-lifestyle footwear, apparel and accessories, through technical innovation and revolutionary design.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01G3LYWIA
- Item model number: TAZON 6 FM-M
- Date first listed on Amazon: June 13, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First of all, I don't really have wide feet even though most normal width shoes hurt my feet. However these shoes are wide - perfect if you have wide feet or just want the extra room for thick socks like I wear most of the time. Plenty of room.
The shoes are very light weight and easy to get on and take off without undoing the shoe laces. I like to keep my shoe laces tied all the time. I'm just lazy. Plus, the sole is very stiff. I wasn't sure if I would like that, but it works great for the treadmill. Easy on, easy off - what's not to like. The sole is holding up better than expected. Hardly any signs of wear and tear in what would be a good break in period.
After about a month I noticed the white part starting to get dirty, but only on the tips of the shoes. This was from the bench at the gym, but unfortunately the crud didn't come off. Some did. I usually buy all black shoes to avoid the crud from the gym, but these shoes just popped and I had to have them.
All in all the shoes are holding up better than expected. I'm not too rough on shoes, but I do have a problem with NB shoes falling apart after a few months. The glue just gives from running fast and hard. These puma's are rock solid and my go to shoes now when I go to the gym or go running outside. Great shoe that pop - couldn't ask for anything more.
Anyways, they're perfect. I bought two. The black and the white. Great value. Wife says they look great on me. And she's my most valuable source.