|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$23.74 - $60.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Leather and Textile
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 4.5" from arch
- Retro lace-up sneaker featuring contrast signature Formstrip and two-tone foam midsole
- Natural rubber outsole with traction pods
Customers who bought this item also bought
This classic runner was an instant hit when first introduced in the 80's with distinct features such as the aggressive lug outsole pattern and classic nylon/suede upper. Keeping this original with repeating PUMA sock logo and classic black/green PUMA #1 logo on the tongue. Coming up with fresh colorways for this spring/summer season.
PUMA is the global athletic brand that successfully fuses influences from sport, lifestyle and fashion. PUMA's unique industry perspective delivers the unexpected in sport-lifestyle footwear, apparel and accessories, through technical innovation and revolutionary design.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004GB12EC
- Item model number: Whirlwin
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 15, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Overall it is a nice looking shoe and relatively comfortable. There is minimal arc support, which at times causes issues for me after an extended period of time, but overall they are nice to wear so long as they are still in good condition.
These shoes have had a lifespan of about 4 months of everyday wear. After 4 months the heel started to flatten out and the sole's cushion started to give way.
So ordered 11.5 to see if maybe all the sizes were a big larger, but 11.5 is a full inch shorter than size 12 (as you can see in the picture, it's pretty dramatic) and has no room in the toe box for my feet.
Not really interested in having my shoes flopping around with the 12s... so I'll probably live with my toes cramping in the 11.5s.
This is disappointing, because I've had 3 pairs of this shoe in size 12 over the years, and they've always fit so accurately.