Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on July 16, 2014
Watch is of great workmanship. Item arrived in original package and as expected. Though puma's choice of packaging is lackluster, and will be disgaurded, it does its job of keeping the watch safe in transport. This is a rather large face and you should not purchase unless this is the style you are after. The all black face enhances finger prints on the dial glass, but is easily cleaned with a quick wipe of a microfiber cloth. The band is comfortable for all day wear and conforms nicely when the correct band notch is selected. Overall weight of the watch is good. Just enough to have the feel of a well made heavy use watch, but light enough to not feel like it weighs your arm down with all day use. The all black face with no light will make it near impossible to read the time in low light. But be honest with yourself, this watch is more about the style then an actual need of a timepiece, although the movement keeps very accurate time. I have no regrets of my purchase and would purchase again.
on June 11, 2013
Dont get me wrong this is a beautiful watch but the issue for me is how heavy and bulky it is. You dont really get a sense of what your in for until you open the box to wear it. Its great and everything I would want in a watch except the plastic or rubber-like band makes for a sticky and uncomfortable wear on hot days and also keeps moisture under it so its kinda gross. The plastic band easily scratches and doesnt buff out and I was thinking of replacing the band with a metal one but when you see the two blue notches on the sides of the band, you take them away and its a completely different look and doesn't hold the same beauty as it does with them.
on March 11, 2017
NIce watch for the price. Really pops on my wrist. Large face, which I'm a fan of. Wear it often.
on May 6, 2015
this is just not a really good watch. I've this for 6 weeks and its already stopped working. I have to adjust the time every time i look at it. This is not what do i expected. Not even 2 months since I bought it and its working like a piece of junk. Really disappointed with the seller and amazon. selling crap.
on September 9, 2016
.I feel stupid and a bit ripped off. it is true that the image has a watch for a left-handed person , but should be specified in the description. It's really uncomfortable to wear this watch for a right-handed person . DO NOT BUY THIS WATCH if you are a right-handed person. . I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT. I threw my money out. I received the wrong whatch or Puma doesn't make whatches for right-handed persons?
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 16, 2015
I've had this for about a week now, and I really like it. The watch is bigger than you might expect, which is great for me........ But I'm a big guy 6'3 230lbs....... One of the things the picture doesn't show is the depth/definition to the face markings, it's really very cool. Weight is good too. Not too heavy due to the titanium case.
on January 16, 2015
I got it for my boyfriend as a Christmas present. I really like how it looks on him. The watch looks oversize but on him looks great since he got big ass hands. The wristband look like its not going last but just looks because its feels pretty strong. He is a traditional watch user but he really liked.
on January 18, 2015
so good
review image review image review image
on July 26, 2017