Lyft Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on December 23, 2011
I definitely like the styling of this watch and may even buy another when the time comes. I bought this 6 months ago and it has held up pretty well (I'm rough on stuff). I've seen a little discoloration on the band (avoid a lighter color than this) and some light scratches on the face, but otherwise no complaints. It is a good watch for the money. I bought it to replace my Nike Oregon Super Watch, which is no longer made. The Nike watch (contrary to some Nike products that I've owned) was extremely durable and held up through some real abuse for 3+ years. It was also about twice as much as the Puma, and I liked it a little more, but you get what you pay for. If you are looking for an everyday watch and put it through normal use, this is a great one. If you are looking for something really tough, look at a g shock or something along those lines. Overall, I'm happy with this watch.
on January 23, 2015
I wear this watch as my work watch because it does military time, its comfortable and easy to clean!
on January 15, 2016
Good everyday watch. I like that it is a digital but has the date and second count. The color is great but I would consider buying it in another color as well. I feel like the price is a little high for what it is but I'm not unhappy with it.
on January 27, 2016
I really like the grey color. It doesn't have a lot of features, but it tells the time and has a stop watch. that is really all I needed.
on November 23, 2014
I can testify that it is waterproof, and the gray color goes well with anything you wear, casual or more formal. Also, the wristband is not at all annoying, a common complaint about sports watches in this price range.
on August 12, 2013
Needed a waterproof digital chrono watch for swimming and running. This Puma is priced well and has all the features I need. Plus, I like the way it looks and wear this more than my dress watch now!
on June 30, 2015
Not crazy about digital watches, but this one is light weight, has a great look, and great for everyday use.
on February 5, 2016
nice watch,but unfortunately the band its so weak ..
on July 27, 2013
I must confess that most of PUMA products I like it. This watch is no exception. The price is reasonable, do not hesitate to buy it
on November 11, 2015
I love it, great watch, good price fast shipping, thank you
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question