Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on November 6, 2017
Pretty disappointed with this purchase. I ordered three pairs in different colors, and only one of the three was genuine. The other two were clearly FAKE/COUNTERFEIT/KNOCKOFFS. It may be hard to discern if this was your first pair, and you may just write off Pumas as a crummy brand, but please inspect carefully when you receive them. I've been wearing the Puma Suedes for the past 6-7ish years, and these are the first pairs I've purchased online.

The gold print and logo should be sharp with crisp edges, and smooth. Two of my pairs had print that was run together and had a bunch of "overspray" or whatever you want to call it. The leather is also of a different quality, which may be harder to discern. See the pictures I uploaded with my review. Only the grey pair is genuine, and I think you will see the difference.

The sole/underside: Only the genuine pair had a very clearly defined "®". The other two were poorly cast.

The box: If you open your shoebox and it has a sticker that says "ycmproducts.com", you very likely have a fake. The fake pairs also came wrapped in tissue paper that says "puma". The genuine pair had plain white tissue paper and no sticker. The boxes are nearly identical themselves.

I bought three pairs seeing the price drop, and only one was real. I'm returning the other two to Amazon, and using the money to buy one real pair in the store.

Buyer beware!
review imagereview image
on August 16, 2017
I have been wearing Adidas Gazelle and Campus models for taijiquan (tai chi chuan) practice for many years. I particularly like the Gazelle model because the soles are a soft, flat rubber with minimal tread pattern that allows you to do the heel and toe spins in taiji without binding to the ground too much. One issue with the Gazelles is they are rather narrow and I sometimes feel some instability in balance or like I am almost falling off the edge of the sole. The Campus model is slightly wider but the tread pattern is stickier, plus availability and price seems to be an issue nowadays. I decided to try this Puma version of the suede sneaker. The good news: the sole is a soft rubber pretty similar to that on Gazelles. I went with size 10s because the red ones happened to be heavily discounted; I wear 9.5 in Adidas but my feet are beginning to edge into the 10 zone so... As it happens the Puma Suede Classic size 10 fits me very well and even turns out to have a bit more room in the toe box (possibly because of the larger size) than my Adidas shoes. The bad news: the Puma sole feels nice and thick under the heel but is surprisingly thin under the balls of the feet! These will work well for taijiquan (for a while?) but otherwise I will use them more like Converse Chuck Taylors or One Stars: for driving and errands that don't require much walking or standing. The extra set of white laces had been stolen - left in the box were the two empty little plastic bags. Amazon should crack down on this pilfering!
These shoes are NOT for people with wide feet period, they are WAY too narrow. I used the Amazon Questions and Answers thing to ask and got mixed results. So then I went to the customer reviews and filtered with the word "wide" and to my surprise people were claiming that these would indeed suffice for people with wider feet. However, that was simply not the case. Not even close. I wear a size 10.5 and the length was right, but there's no way my big foot could fit in these. So now I have to return them.

Sucks because these are rather nice shoes for people with normal feet.
on July 21, 2017
I am a size 11 1/2 - 12. I was concerned about getting an 11 1/2 size because its hit and miss. These shoes fit well. I was suprised and expected them to fit tight. They are perfect. I treated rhem with waterproofer as soon as I got them to help combat the bleeding problems and it darkened the color just a bit which I am happy with. I ordered blue, they are sweet.
I wore these Puma sneakers when I was a kid and loved them back then and still do. These sneakers are from a time awhile ago when things were much better. These shoes are comfy enough to wear for quite awhile, tho maybe a bit tighter than similar sneakers I wear from other brands, but not enough to cause any pain. I got size 11 and that's usually the sneaker size I wear and these fit me just fine, but again maybe a tiny bit narrower than other sneakers I wear or wore over the years, but still a 5 star sneaker to me. Suede top with decent rubber soles and these sneakers remind me of Air Walk sneakers I wore maybe 20 years ago....well the soles do at least. Great low-priced sneakers that I like wear most of the day with no problems and tho not exercise sneakers, you can at least take a good walk in them for awhile. I'd go 1/2 size up if you wear thicker socks tho as I said before, these sneakers seems a touch narrow. I ordered another pair of those blue/white Puma sneakers.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 3, 2017
Absolutely love em! Im surprised how well made they are. Super comfortable and look sharp! Will be buying another pair. And there are some awesome color combos. If your looking for a quality pair of Old Skool kicks then look no further.
review imagereview image
on November 16, 2017
Great shoes. The uppers are wearing well, whereas the non-suede leather Pumas I bought before them quickly deteriorated. Hoping that the soles last a long time...I had one pair of Pumas for nearly a decade before having to replace them.
on November 9, 2017
I love the feel of these shoes. I have thin feet, and these shoes are certainly made for people who have feet similar to mine. They are very generous for arch support, so people with high arches will love these. They're also quite comfortable, and aren't bulky whatsoever. The shoe itself looks clean as can be, and I've already received many compliments on them. These are definitely worth the price, and I would recommend them to literally everyone who has thin feet. I wear 11.5's, and the 11.5 of this shoe fit just right.
on October 31, 2017
bought for my husband; he only wears puma because their colors of sneakers are great and they are extremely comfortable. He has very wide feet (EE) and he loves them
on July 30, 2017
I wear a size 12 and ordered the size 12 D and they fit perfectly. They are very comfortable. I got the storm/ gold metallic which were a much brighter teal color in real life than they looked in the pictures. I decided to keep them anyway and although I've had to defend my choice to some of my friends, my wife likes them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.