|Price:||$34.99 - $89.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.98" from arch
- Classic sneaker with signature Formstrips featuring brand callouts on heel, tongue, and side
- Textured toe bumper
- Lace closure for a snug fit
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
A PUMA Classic
Meet the Suede. It's been kicking around for a long time. From '60s basketball warm-up shoe to '90s hip-hop kick, it's been worn by greats across generations and made its mark on a range of different scenes. The Suede Classic features a rich suede upper on top of the famous narrow suede tooling. It remains to this day PUMA's most epic sneaker icon.
Low-profile and casual, this skate-inspired look is a PUMA classic.
PUMA is the global athletic brand that successfully fuses influences from sport, lifestyle and fashion. PUMA's unique industry perspective delivers the unexpected in sport-lifestyle footwear, apparel and accessories, through technical innovation and revolutionary design.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00COJU22G
- Item model number: Suede Cl
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 12, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However!!!! The tongue of this shoe, where it's sewn, has a hard lump where the stitching is that reaches all the way across the tongue right at the top of my foot! The constant rubbing feels terrible and I'm about to give them to charity. Perhaps with a thick enough sock it might be manageable but not for me.
Very disappointed as I've worn other Puma shoes that are just fine!
Right tongue sticking to long plus it had some hard stitching at the end. Blister on my ankle is what I've got as a result.
I don't believe Puma got so low quality, maybe it is gray market?
I would suggest quit waterboarding and let them were these for a while.
Love the look, style and feel.