|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$27.95 - $123.51 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Classic sneaker with signature Formstrips featuring brand callouts on heel, tongue, and side
- Textured toe bumper
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Low-profile and casual, this skate-inspired look is a PUMA classic.
PUMA is the global athletic brand that successfully fuses influences from sport, lifestyle and fashion. PUMA's unique industry perspective delivers the unexpected in sport-lifestyle footwear, apparel and accessories, through technical innovation and revolutionary design.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00COJU22G
- Item model number: Suede Classic+ LFS-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 22, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
A PUMA Classic
Meet the Suede. It's been kicking around for a long time. From '60s basketball warm-up shoe to '90s hip-hop kick, it's been worn by greats across generations and made its mark on a range of different scenes. The Suede Classic features a rich suede upper on top of the famous narrow suede tooling. It remains to this day PUMA's most epic sneaker icon.
Top Customer Reviews
[By the way for some dummies out there that have no idea what suede is - it is leather. It's a specific TYPE of leather finish. It is what I expected]
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Got theses for my son. He likes that they've dressier than regular sneakers but still sneakers!Published 11 hours ago by DORI
i love the look of these shoes but they aren't necessarily the most comfortable, might not be what i'm used toPublished 12 days ago by Mitch L
Size 14 will feel like a size 13. Second Puma shoe I bought where the shoe size was not actual. Wont be buying Puma brand shoes and will stick with Adidas/Nike where I have never... Read morePublished 18 days ago by Ken A