|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$34.00 - $203.43 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- Classic sneaker with signature Formstrips featuring brand callouts on heel, tongue, and side
- Textured toe bumper
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
A PUMA Classic
Meet the Suede. It's been kicking around for a long time. From '60s basketball warm-up shoe to '90s hip-hop kick, it's been worn by greats across generations and made its mark on a range of different scenes. The Suede Classic features a rich suede upper on top of the famous narrow suede tooling. It remains to this day PUMA's most epic sneaker icon.
Low-profile and casual, this skate-inspired look is a PUMA classic.
PUMA is the global athletic brand that successfully fuses influences from sport, lifestyle and fashion. PUMA's unique industry perspective delivers the unexpected in sport-lifestyle footwear, apparel and accessories, through technical innovation and revolutionary design.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00COJU22G
- Item model number: Suede Cl
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 22, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
[By the way for some dummies out there that have no idea what suede is - it is leather. It's a specific TYPE of leather finish. It is what I expected]
He informed me that they are very comfortable to wear. I'm thinking about purchasing another pair in a different color. All in all this was a wonderful purchase.
Besides, Italians have a gift for design and proportion. I really like the shoes. Even the box they are packaged is a little bit untraditional in a good way. You need to see it to believe it.
I love vans (4 pairs in a yr or so) too but they have a quality control issue. The design and the simplicity is really nice but the materials quality is questionable. If vans could have pumas gift for design (unlike other companies that create spaceships) and attention to detail specially for this design, they will be a better company.
Yes, I recommend this pair of sneakers for it's low profile/retro/classic design. It goes with everything without saying, "look at my shoes". It complements pretty much anything. By the way, it has two pair of shoe laces (black/grey). Cool stuff....