|Price:||$14.96 - $35.00|
|Fits as expected||
- Made in USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- Tri-color sneaker with decorative stitching featuring elasticized straps at tongue and hook-and-loop closure at vamp
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Leather Upper with elastic gore and velcro closure, removable kinderfit sockliner, non-marking solid rubber outsole. Made in Vietnam.
That driver's license may be a ways off, but this kid knows what he likes. And wears it proudly on his sleeve...er, foot. This shrunken-down take on our grown-ups' PUMA Tune Cat sneaker – part of our motorsport collection – features a slim, streamlined silhouette and bold color pops that'll make him the envy of any playground.
PUMA is the global athletic brand that successfully fuses influences from sport, lifestyle and fashion. PUMA's unique industry perspective delivers the unexpected in sport-lifestyle footwear, apparel and accessories, through technical innovation and revolutionary design.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00FLYTYPW
- Item model number: Tune Cat
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 19, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would recommend for toddlers who have narrow feet, would also recommend to purchase one size larger. very good for toddlers running because the shoe is bot bulky, perhaps because of the narrow design. Design actually makes the shoe look more narrow because of the black strips on the side (we ordered the black and white). looks absolutely adorable when our toddler wears athletic clothing.
wouldn't recommend for wider toddler feet. Shoe is designed to be narrow and even if you go up a size or two, the length would be longer, but, you still wouldn't get the width. These were the first sneaks we purchased, we weren't sure and weren't aware of considering the width. Basically, if your kiddo's feet is chubby then he/she prob needs wide (W) shoes.
4 stars for inaccurate web size description.
This is also my second pair of tune cats by Puma that I have purchased and the other ones that he had two sizes down lasted him a full school year and summer. They are still in great condition, just super dirty and scuffed from use, but if he hadn't outgrown them, they'd still work wonderfully. Really great quality of shoes.