Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: PUMA Unisex PU910801005 Drop Black Digital Watch
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

on March 22, 2012
I received the watch today in a timely fashion.

The watch looks great. Would look good in formal and informal situations. Pretty comfortable.
Pros:
looks great
light weight
good size for a unisex watch

Cons:
It's hard to read the dial in bright light. You can't just glance at your watch, you really have to catch the right light to see it.
The watch face seems like it could get scratched easy
I would like the face to be a little bigger for me, but it is a good size for a unisex watch

Water resistance:
The back of the watch says "WATER RESISTANT 5 BAR"
The manual says "Do not operate buttons while underwater, or while swimming or diving."
I had to look up what "5 BAR" means. It is a unit of pressure
According to this website [...]
5 BAR, 5 ATM, 50m, 165ft
Suitable for everyday use and swimming but NOT poolside diving, snorkelling or water sports.

For the price I think this is going to be a great everyday/workout watch
I don't swim a lot or go diving so I'm not too concerned with the water resistant rating.
I'm mainly going to use it at work, I work in the health care field, and when I work out.
For the looks, the price and the functionality I give it a 4/5. It'd get a five from me if the face was a tad bigger and the time was easier to read. To be fair the black backing is what makes the watch look better to me and why I chose it over the black band with the white face backing.
on January 10, 2014
I bought this watch because I work in healthcare and needed a watch that would withstand me washing my hands frequently. I also wanted a watch face that was easy to read since I date and time all of my patient notes - sometimes very late at night, so it helps to have an easy to read watch face. I agree with other reviewers that the watch face is hard to see in bright lights (like when I am outside), but that doesn't happen to be my environment in the hospital.
The watch face is also really big for my small wrists, but I'm not taking stars off for that since I should have looked at the measurements when it came to a unisex watch. Live and learn.
All in all, I would recommend this watch to my colleagues for the price and appearance.
on May 3, 2012
I was a little hesitant to purchase this watch as I haven't worn one since I was about 10 years old but I recently started to get into shape and needed something with a timer and something that looked alright to wear. This fit the bill perfectly!

I have very large wrists, I can't even fit my thumb and first finger around them (not because I'm fat =P I just have huge wrist bones). I was afraid this wouldn't fit but turns out it does and almost perfectly! I still have 2 holes left on the end! (cutting it a bit close though)

Light works perfect, I read somewhere it was hard to see but maybe their battery was dying because even without the light I can see the time just fine!

I've gotten the watch wet under the sink and haven't tried to take a shower with it yet. I think it would be ok though, the build quality is very good for a price range like this.

This watch even has a calender and tells you the day of the week on the face. That was a big plus! It's simple to set up and use!

Something else that I liked was (it sounds stupid) the box it came in, it's a little puma shoe box! It's pretty cool.

Anyway overall this watch seems very solid, I would highly recommend this to a friend that needed something to wear while they were working out or running even to just wear around it looks really nice, The pictures don't do it justice!

If you have any questions about it post them here and I'll try to answer them.
on July 25, 2015
I bought it for the black on black, but the digits were hard to read. But, this watch has received the most compliments from strangers than anything I have ever owned. So, I got that going for me, which is nice.
on November 17, 2011
THE SHIPMENT WAS FAST I'M A SOLDIER OVERSEAS AND I RECIVED IT LESS THEN A WEEK THE PRODUCT IS GREAT IT FITS MY NEEDS AT A GREAT PRICE....THANK YOU
on March 4, 2015
Cool, funky watch. Just can't see the time in low light without pressing night light button. This is definitely a fashion watch. If you need something more utilitarian, this may not be the watch for you.
on August 9, 2013
I bought this watch primarily as a timer for jogging. It works great and I am completely satisfied. Don't be worried about the blacked out display- it looks really sleek and the backlight, although on a short timer, is very bright. You can expect Puma quality, packaging, and a modern design with this watch. The inside of the band is also textured with the Puma logo for extra grip.
on August 12, 2013
This watch has kept up with most things except for what I really want to use it for. I needed a watch that could keep 30 sec. to 1 min. timers. This watch does not. It only goes by minute increments and has therefor been relegated to timing my runs. I no longer wear it to the gym. All other features but the timer work fine and I like the design.
on January 7, 2015
This watch worked for less than 2 weeks before it started turning off randomly, and losing track of time during those periods. The instructions all advise going to puma-time.com. Unfortunately, that website is under construction. Then I tried calling Puma, who informed me that their watch warranties are contracted out to a third party vendor, and gave me their number. I tried calling the third party vendor (Marlox Inc.) who was closed and gave no indication of when they will reopen. Hopefully they will be able to replace it and it won't take too long, but based off my experience so far this seems doubtful. And if they do, maybe the next one will last longer than 2 weeks.

Also, please note that the PUMA "Water Resistant Usage Guide" indicates this watch is NOT FOR SHOWERING AND SWIMMING, as it is a 5 BAR/ATM, and PUMA recommends at least a 10 BAR/ATM for this type of activity.
on September 17, 2013
At first, I thought of the watch being too large on my tiny wrist, but I have received many compliments on the sleekness of its look. It is very comfortable, and I have overlooked the large dial on my wrist factor. It is perfect for me as I am a scuba diver, and it gave me no problems in 90feet. I have simply grown to love this watch.