|Price:||$34.99 - $44.94|
|Fits as expected||
- Made in USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- Colorful sneaker featuring nubby outsole and signature PUMA Formstrip at quarterpanel
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Heritage Running Shoe with 2-strap velcro closure, EVA midsole and solid rubber outsole. Made in Cambodia.
They may have missed out on the style awesomeness that was the '80s, but we've got a taste of the decade for the coolest kids on your shopping list. We took one of our favorite heritage running kicks from the era, the PUMA Whirlwind, shrunk it down for little feet, and dialed it up with bold colors, unique touches, and kid-friendly comfort.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005IMG4Q4
- Item model number: WHIRLWIN
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
on these shoes are perfect for him
and I ordered a size up. I would still recommend that you by crew socks, of a medium thickness.
If the socks are too thick, the shoes are tight width wise.
Extremely good shoes for high speed running and general 6-7 year old chaos; the grips on the bottom allow
my daughter to stop on a dime and not side and splat on slick surfaces.