|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Platform measures approximately 1.25"
- Lace-up athletic shoe featuring breathable mesh upper with faux-leather overlays
- Padded tongue and collar
- Cushioned midsole and heel
Customers who bought this item also bought
Puma at a glance. Puma is one of the world's leading sport lifestyle companies that designs and develops footwear, apparel and accessories. PUMA starts in Sport and ends in Fashion.
The Cell Riaze is a women's specific style utilizing our Cell Technology. Cusioning, comfort and style are what the Cell Riaze is all about.
Puma Cell Riaze TTM Womens Shoes Details:
- Upper: Two Toned Mesh with Bonded Synthetics
- Outsole: Rubber
- Midsole: EVA & Bubble technology
PUMA is the global athletic brand that successfully fuses influences from sport, lifestyle and fashion. PUMA's unique industry perspective delivers the unexpected in sport-lifestyle footwear, apparel and accessories, through technical innovation and revolutionary design.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0075IRTVI
- Item model number: CELL RIA
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 18, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The style makes it an attractive shoe,but it fails in the performance department. If you are looking for standard sneakers for everyday use, these are fine. However, if you are looking for a shoe that provides serious stability, comfort, and speed in your workout (e.g., crossfit, HIT, etc.) Puma shoes are NOT the right choice for you-stick with proven performance brands for athletes (e.g., Nike or Reebok).
Should go without saying, but I will be returning these shoes.
Edit: Although the fit and aesthetics are great, the support is NOT adequate for running or cross training. These are "wear around the gym shoes," not running shoes.
Not to mention these shoes are super cute looking!
I had to loosen the shoe laces (they came laced very tightly and it hurt) but once I loosened them, I felt the sneakers fit perfectly.
They are somewhat narrow than most sneakers, but not in a way that is uncomfortable. Honestly, they fit like a glove. I ordered them in a size 7, my go to size. While narrow, my toes don't uncomfortably brush up against the side.
These aren't the casual/style type shoes you wear loosely, they are designed for active wear.
They breath really really well. On a cold, winter, and windy day, you can feel the air (not in a disturbing open toed way) circulating around you feet in the shoe a little bit. So I know I'll probably be able to keep my feet cool in the summer when active since the material is so breathable.
They are cute/stylish and practical. Love PUMA