Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: PUMA Women's Soleil Leather Fashion Sneaker
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on February 25, 2012
I got these shoes to wear for Zumba. They are prefect for all of the side stepping, cha cha chas, and pivots. I am a dancer and I feel like I am wearing ballet slippers! The arch support is phenomenal. They are extremely lightweight with the perfect amount of traction for aerobic dance. I cannot tell you enough how perfect these shoes are for Zumba.

They look so wonderful with a nice pair of jeans. I wear them often for casual dates and errands alike.

For me they ran true to size. I would recommend measuring your foot and comparing it to the sizing chart. Especially if you are between sizes. I have many athletic shoes that are 8.5 and 9. I wore an 8.5 in these. A 9 would have been too big.

The material is synthetic but surprisingly breathable. The material makes them very easy to clean.

Great shoe!
on May 4, 2012
These are the first tennies I've ever owned that make my feet look small. Compact and comfy.
Don't care much for the thin laces, but I can swap them out.
I wear a size 9 usually but had to get these in 8.5 b/c the 9 was too big.
All in all, good shoes. Very cute.
on February 4, 2013
These shoes are so light, very comfortable. They make my feet look small, not easy for a size 9! Runs just a touch big, will order a half size smaller next time.
on February 19, 2014
Shoe sizes do not run big or small. They are exactly what the picture shows. And they are super comfortable.
One quick point to make for new customers to this style of PUMA sneakers, they are not good for walking on slippery surfaces, such as snow or ice or if you work anywhere that the floor may be wet or greasy, such as a restaurant. There is no tread on these shoes.
on August 1, 2013
These shoes do not fit well around the ankle. I originally thought the first size I got was too small (my toes were touching the end) but then I went up a size and the ankle gaps no matter how much I tighten the laces...bummer they looked so cute on line :(
on December 31, 2014
Love them, they are a little big but they are comfortable and look awesome.
If you order get maybe a half size smaller...at least for me I would have gotten a half size smaller... LOVE THEM anyways :)
on March 20, 2015
Fantastic arch support and great for walking around. I got these actually for dancing outdoors... although I suppose they might also work indoors on a dance floor? I don't know if they would mark the floor. The look and fit like practice ballroom dance shoes minus the heel which is ok since I'm planning to do mostly west coast swing in them. I haven't had a chance to go out dancing yet, but just playing around at home on the wood floor, I get moderate grip and can spin pretty well... not going to slide much in them though, maybe with time when they get more worn?
on August 3, 2014
I don't think there is any possible way this shoe has the PUMA name on it. I think they may be imitation PUMAs. Material was super cheap and thin, as were the laces, and they looked like boats! Very awkward shape. Sent those back!
on July 16, 2014
they are comfortable but I feel like they are loose when I am walking. Plus the material is a bit cheap, after 1 time of wearing the bottom of the shoe was already pealing off ( I only wore them for 20 minutes not walking the whole time) , I feel for a $60 pair of shoes they should be of good quality, I have bought shoes from puma before and never had any issues.
on December 27, 2013
Puma shoes must just run completely irregular. I have a fav pair that are a womens 7.5. They fit great. I bought these and they are wayyy too big. I have recently purchased another pair of puma's. The size 7's were huge. So I returned those and ordered 6 1/2 big kids. Also too big. What the heck lol. It doesnt even make sense! I love how the shoes are so light weight and low cut, but finding a fitting pair has become a challenge.

See 1 answered question