|Price:||$40.03 - $165.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately mid-top from arch
- Lace-less high-top cross-trainer with breathable mesh insets and goring across the top for a secure fit
- Padded tongue and collar with pull loops
- Gripping outsole for traction
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Designed to be both versatile and functional. Rihanna inspired collections including the fierce mix performance ready technology with trend right silhouettes and details. Optimal comfort and supportive upper. Medial and lateral support for 360 degree movement.
PUMA is the global athletic brand that successfully fuses influences from sport, lifestyle and fashion. PUMA's unique industry perspective delivers the unexpected in sport-lifestyle footwear, apparel and accessories, through technical innovation and revolutionary design.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01BOUFXNI
- Item model number: FIERCE CORE-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 21, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They are official PUMA sneakers and came in original box and brand new. No problems what so ever with this purchase. They fit perfectly and they are so comfortable on while walking and standing. I would suggest that you buy a size up if your feet need some room to move because these are just a bit snug around the entrance of the shoe. But once your in ,it's all good!!! They look great on and I received many compliments on them. I really love these. I own several pairs of PUMA shoes and these are my new favorites!!!
1. Comfortable, great for low impact workouts like lifting, and walking.
2. Cute-the black can almost pass for Chelsea-type boots, look great with leggings and cuffed skinnies.
3. The red are a nice bright red, I can't bear to send them back, so the grey will be returned, but honestly, they're a lovely dove grey color, just didn't like the fact that they absorb dirt and dust quickly.
Good arch support, a bit sweaty so I recommend low cut socks unless you like foot spray. I rarely venture away from Under Armor or Asics but I'm really, really happy with these.