Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on February 6, 2014
This could be a cute accessory but when I opened it I saw that the bezel is scratched (the plastic cover on it was pulled back). As an enthusiastic purchaser of PUMA products, it's a shame that they sent me something like this. I suppose this will be my last Puma purchase. For $70, you'd think Puma would offer a replacement. So far, radio silence.
on September 3, 2013
Came in excellent, brand new condition. Was easy to assemble. All packaging and warranty slip included.
I would recommend this watch to anyone who wants a sporty but classy looking white watch.

The rose-gold features are my favourite on this watch
on June 30, 2014
Bought this for a friend but once it arrived and i saw it in person, i LOVED it. Might need to buy this for myself! Very stylish. The "gold" trim looks more bronze than it does gold.
on December 26, 2014
I have this product for over 1 year now and still looks like new. Very nice.
on November 7, 2013
Bought it as a birthday gift for my 13 year old and she loves it so much. She does not go anywhere without it. white goes with anything. Nice watch.
on October 23, 2015
BELLISIMO
on March 3, 2014
I was looking for a sport and beautiful watch, and this one is exactly this.. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!! I recommend
on May 12, 2014
Got a lot of compliments on this watch with a cheap price and good brand, I would recommend it to anyone!
on October 25, 2014
Appeared worn and gold accents were faded. Very cheap looking/made watch.
on December 23, 2012
Producto en buen estado! Bajo las condiciones del pedido realizado, transacción realizada satisfactoriamente sin complicaciones. Compra totalmente segura y responsable¡

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question