Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: PUMA Women's PU910792004 Slide-S Black Digital Watch
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on October 6, 2011
This watch is stylish and good looking. I've lots of compliments on it. The numbers are fairly easy to read. My eyesight is getting worse, so that's important to me. The alarm function isn't great. It's not loud enough and only beeps twice. I've been used to the Timex Ironman which has 3 alarms and will definitely get you up with it's repeated alarms. The PUMA isn't waterproof for even in a shower, so that's not good. I'm a mountain and road biker and get in the rain and water without warning sometimes. It's still working so far, though. The wrist band is sort of short, so if you have fat wrists, you don't want this watch.
on August 3, 2012
I was excited to receive this watch because of the great price, but was very disappointed when it arrived. The black color online looks like a soft smooth plastic, but it really is a sort of chalky black the surface is similar to a chalk board only black. Also the face is a little more square and not as feminine as i had hoped. Sadly i will be returning this watch and i will try to get a photo up
review image review image
on March 15, 2013
Pros:
- It looks great, really great (I have the black one, with black background), it is not huge, it gives the time, has an alarm, stopwatch, countdown timer, and a second time zone.
- nice for the price (I paid 24.50$)
- I like Puma :-P
- received it really quick (ordered it Wednesday night and came in Friday afternoon. Amazon Prime is awesome :-D )

Cons:
- I was looking for a sport watch with countdown timer to use it to ref games and for interval training. This watch has it, but you have to set the timer from new every time (no repeat, or any other alternative settings), what disqualifies it as suitable for interval training (and is kind of annoying for games longer than 5min).
- the description says "water-resistant", but since the level of resistance is only 5bar, that means that it can handle rain and splashes, but nothing more (no swimming with it :-/ )
- the dark background makes it look great, but depending on the light and angle, it can be tricky to see the numbers (doesn't bother me personally, but maybe people who want/need to be subtle when checking the time).
on July 22, 2011
It says online that it is waterproof, but then when you get it, it says that it is waterproof only in light water like rain. It even says not to wear it in the shower. I was looking for a watch to wear at all times but it's still a nice watch.
on November 7, 2013
I love my Puma watch! I've had it for two years now and it made it through one deployment but sadly the rubber is now creasing and falling apart. I expect it won't last me much longer. It is pretty simple and the design is great for me because I have small wrists. The price and the look are great, I'm thinking about purchasing another. UPDATE Feb 2015: So since this review the rubber watch strap broke. And to my surprise I received another identical one from a good friend as a present in Dec 2013. Since Dec 2013 the rubber strap broke on this one too. Looks like the life on these rubber straps aren't for anything longer than 2 years. I loved the simplicity of it but I may just try my luck with a different watch now.
on January 4, 2013
I ordered as a Christmas gift the watch came scratched up look used I sent it back they send me another one scratched up but not as bad where i needed to return it the display is very hard to see and if you press the light it makes it worse and the instruction for the watch had nothing to do with this watch.. So I had to play with it to figure it out.. So annoyed..
on February 19, 2012
The only thing I don't like about this watch is how dark the display is without touching the side light. It's very difficult to see the time normally even in day time.
on January 3, 2013
I was looking for watch I could wear every day and I found it. This watch is great! The only thing I didnt like about it is that the backlight isnt as bright as I would like it to be. For the price it isnt much of an issue.
on February 13, 2014
There are very few trendy but quality watches out there for youth. This one is masculine looking and my son loves it for cross country (it is women's so smaller than the HUGE men's watches out there). Highly recommended!
on January 25, 2013
My nepehw (11 years-old) has the black watch and he has worn it for more than six months. We wears it for everyday use including showers and swimming pool recreational activities. I loved the way it looked when I saw it on him. Not too big, very comfy. My daughter (8 years-old) wanted one, we just got the light-green one. My daughter loves it! She is skinny and the watch does not look too big for her. I read the reviews and I read the instructions booklet and it says that it is only 5-bar water resistant. PUMA water resistant description says 5-bar is only for rain and maybe washing your hands. But that's it. I was a little disappointed. But then I made a litte research on the internet and some websites (for example SEIKO website) describes a 5-bar water resistant quality as good for swimming pool and taking a shower. So, I give a 4 star because I expected a little more from PUMA, but according to what I saw with my nephew, it is water resistant for taking a shower and the swimming pool. I would keep an eye on my daughters watch though.

See 1 answered question