Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on March 25, 2014
I always buy Timex watches and they seem to die or get water in after 1 year so I thought I would try something new. This watch looks cool but it was literally dirty looking and unable to clean within one week. I also found it hard to program and it didn't come with directions, you are expected to go on their website and search through all the products and download your own guide.
on March 27, 2014
This is great. I love being able to wear it to swimming lessons. I don't have to worry about taking it off anytime. Thanks for this great product. And it arrived amazingly fast. This is the best watch I've ever owned! Thanks again.
on June 15, 2012
Love this color! I'm a Vet Tech student that needed a waterproof watch that clearly counted the seconds so I could take vitals. Very easy to see display. Very happy with my purchase.
on May 6, 2016
chance the color after 3 weeks of used.
on March 19, 2014
it looks somewhat cheap not too impressive. looks like a Chinese imitation watch wish it had more of a though look to it.
on May 7, 2014
I bought it for my wife, and she loves it. It is so pretty and the price was reasonable. Thanks.
on October 14, 2013
Nice, simple, and delicate, excelente to a present of a nice, doughter, wife, girldfriend, good size and water resist i'm recomended
on April 15, 2014
Great watch. Really has a lot of features, very fashionable, durable, and great to workout with. My girlfriend loved it.
on February 24, 2015
Everything Ok! Good product!
on September 11, 2014
everything as advertised and on time

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.