PUMA Women's Voltaic 3 Glitz Running Shoe,Fluorescent Pink/Prism Violet/Black,5.5 B US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Lace-up athletic shoe featuring breathable mesh upper with TPU molded toe cap for extra protection
- Padded tongue and collar
- EcoOrthoLite sockliner
- ArchTec technology
- EverTrack high abrasion-resistant outsole
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Run farther and feel fresher in in the Voltaic 3 NM performance running shoe from PUMA. Breathable mesh panels. Durable carbon rubber outsole. Removable eco-Ortholite sockliner.
PUMA is the global athletic brand that successfully fuses influences from sport, lifestyle and fashion. PUMA's unique industry perspective delivers the unexpected in sport-lifestyle footwear, apparel and accessories, through technical innovation and revolutionary design.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 6.8 x 4.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- ASIN: B0098IKYOW
- Item model number: 18661201
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 7, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Once I have achieved wearing the shoe, they are quite comfortable and fit well whether walking or running. The arch support is good and they feel great. I usually wear light weight footwear and I definitely notice the weight of theses shoes once I put them on, but that's just me, I think. The shoes are probably no heavier than any other running shoe.
In summary, they fit VERY small for a 9.5 and the sewn in tongue makes it quite difficult to get the shoes on. I can't imagine what the designer's intent was in making the tongue practically immobile. I'm not a runner so I can't speak to how well they perform in that area. All in all, I don't think I'd buy these again because of the design and fit.
1. The colors are darker in person. The lightest turquoise in real life is the color of the darkest turquoise in the picture. I like the colors, just not what I had expected.
2. I ordered these in 7.5 (I usually wear a 6 or 6.5 in shoes, but my last pair of 6.5 Nike running shoes were uncomfortably tight after running)... and these are very very snug. I could've used an 8 or 8.5, easily, which seems crazy to me. They have the full sock interior, so the tongue has no flexibility or stretch. Honestly, even tying them seemed redundant.
3. I'm not a heavy-duty runner by any means. I just run a mile or two a couple times a week on the treadmill. About halfway through my first run, my right foot fell asleep... very strange experience, to say the least! I guess once these are broken in more, they'll loosen up and I won't have any problem (hopefully!).
4. If I had not bought these on sale as Amazon's Deal of the Day last week, (only $43!), I would be sending them back, but for the price, I think they're worth a wait-and-see.
These shoes have loosed up & are awesome! So comfortable! :) I am very glad I bought these shoes, even if it took a few months to break 'em in properly. They're holding up terrifically, showing virtually no wear (though I do mostly wear them indoors).
Let me say I LOVE the colors. They are super bright, and make me feel good.
The 'unibody' construction- where the tongue is a part of the body of the shoe- very interesting. I find it to be more comfortable than a regular running shoe with a loose tongue. The laces just snug down over the top of your foot, but even without them tied down, the shoe does fit pretty snugly. The support is good, the base of the shoe feels nice and firm, not wobbly or like I'll roll my ankle.
I have fairly narrow heels, and these don't slip. Love them. Thanks, Puma!
Oh, and the packaging was cute- even says 'clever little bag' on the side. It's made of the recycled plastic fabric, like so many shopping bags, and the box only has the bottom part- no lid. This says it reduces paper by some large margin. Yay, Puma for being environmentally aware.