|Item Weight||1.15 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||3.2 x 7.3 x 7.7 inches|
|Item model number||FM-3700|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Included Components||Filter Casing, Automatic Safety Monitor Gauge Product, 1-Filter, Pur Vertical Faucet Mount|
|Warranty Description||2 year limited warranty|
PUR FM-3700 Advanced Faucet Water Filter, Chrome
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FAUCET WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM – Enjoy cleaner, filtered water from your faucet with the PUR Faucet Mount Filter System. .It’s easy to attach and includes a MineralClear filter that filters water over natural minerals for a crisp, refreshing taste.
- REDUCES LEAD AND 70+ CONTAMINANTS – This PUR drinking water faucet filtration system is certified to reduce over 70 contaminants, including lead, mercury and certain pesticides. PUR Faucet Filtration systems reduce more contaminants than any other brand.*
- EASY ONE CLICK ATTACHMENT – The faucet mounted water filter is easy to attach, and no tools are required. Compatible with most faucets, but will not work with pull-out or hand-held faucets.
- COMPATIBLE DOES NOT MEAN COMPARABLE – Genuine PUR Faucet mount water filters are certified to reduce lead and other harmful contaminants from your water. Compatible water filter replacements are not guaranteed to offer the same water quality.
- #1 SELLING BRAND IN FAUCET FILTRATION** – Contaminants can enter your water system daily, so filtering your water is important. PUR has been developing innovative technologies for superior water filtration for over 30 years.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
PUR Faucet Filtration System Highlights
Using a PUR faucet is far more affordable than bottled water and can save up to 1000 dollars annually while providing safe and great tasting filtered water.
*Based on comparing a year's worth of bottled water (16.9 oz) to a PUR System and [a year's worth of]  refills. P&G Calculation based on Nielsen US Scantrack sales.
A single PUR lead reducing faucet filter provides up to 100 gallons of filtered water -the equivalent of 750 single use plastic water bottles. Help keep plastic out of our oceans and the environment.
Pair your PUR faucet system with your favorite reusable water bottle to ensure you have great tasting water at the gym, in the office, or anywhere on the go!
Compare with similar items
While home tap water may look clean, lead and other contaminants can get into your water through leaching lead service lines. For cleaner, great tasting water try a PUR Faucet Mount Filter System. PUR water filtration systems are NSF and WQA certified to reduce over 70 contaminants, including lead, mercury and certain pesticides. PUR Faucet Filtration Systems reduce more contaminants than any other brand. A water filtration system is important because tap water may look clean, but can contain potentially harmful contaminants. PUR’s faucet filtration system with MineralClear filter is certified to reduce lead and other contaminants. When shopping for water filter replacements, use a Genuine PUR Filter. Compatible water filter replacements are not guaranteed to offer the same water quality! Use Genuine PUR filters for guaranteed results. Additionally, using a PUR water filtration system can reduce plastic waste and is more affordable than bottled water, helping you save up to $1,000 per year. Plus, each replacement water filter provides 100 gallons of filtered water, or up to 3 months of typical use. PUR is the #1 selling brand in faucet filtration. PUR has been developing innovative technologies for superior water filtration for over 30 years. We believe life deserves PUR water. *As of 6/4/20. NSF comparison valid for faucet mount and pour-through filters. **Based on Nielsen sales data for the 52 weeks ending 5/23/20.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Uboxing & Installation
- Check out my video for the unboxing , initial impressions & installation
Build Quality & Using It
- Despite is shiny chrome appearance , the Filter body is made of plastic which means that we are a bit extra careful around it while doing the dishes as it dosent seem like it would be able to withstand a hard knock
- Using the filter and switching between unfiltered tap water (for washing etc) and filtered water is very simple with a small plastic lever on the right side.
- The plastic lever feels precariously fragile when its on the 'On' filtered water position, so once again we are extra careful while filling our water pitchers
- There is also a small LED indicator on the front which tells you when you need to change the filter ( the manual says every 3 months)
- Comes with 4 different adapters to fit your faucet - only one of them (the Type-A) adapter is made of metal and the rest are plastic. Luckily the type A adapter should work with most standard faucets and worked for us
Water Taste & Comparison with Brita
There are a couple of major differences when it comes to the water taste and quality between the two , mainly because :
- The Brita water filtration system is gravity fed which makes is slower but allows water to interact with the filter for a longer period of time . Whereas the PUR water filter is pressure fed making is fast and gives water less time to interact with the filter
- The Brita filter cartridges are longer than the PUR cartridges increasing the time and surface area the water interacts with the filter materials
As a result in my opinion, the water tastes slightly better and sweeter from the Brita Filters when compared against PUR. Now water from PUR filters itself is definitely noticeably better than plain tap water so it does its job well & its overall performance combined with the super fast filtered water flow is nothing to sneeze at
- Super fast filtered water when compared to gravity fed filters
- Water tastes much better than plain tap water alone
- Easy operation and switching between plain tap water and filtered water
- Looks attractive in the kitchen
- Based on the design and layout you choose, it really does not get too much in the way while doing the dishes
The Not So Good
- There is no second opinion about it , it does not to seem like its built to last with its plastic construction and looks fragile. We are extra cautious when using it and doing the dishes. The lever switch mechanism appears the be the most fragile as its plastic and hinged right at the corner
- Running hot water through the filter kills it
- Doesn't compare that well when compared to gravity fed filtration systems (Brita)
Important Consideration Before Purchasing
Please make sure that your kitchen faucet has a removable screw-on type aerator. This filter will not work with non-removable aerator type faucets
Overall the PUR water filtration is pretty good for what it offers at its price point with the biggest advantage that we see is the fast on demand filtered water output with reasonably good taste. I just wish it was built better to last.
We replaced it in August 2015 and now, only four months later we're dealing with the same problem.
What we noticed was when we started turning the switch downward to change to the filter, the water would come out the main spout fine as long as you turn it down about a quarter inch. The quick fix for now was to put a few strips of duct tape to keep the switch from fully being turned up. The switch as well as the unit is very cheaply made.
I uploaded a video of the issue and picture of how we fixed it, but am already on the lookout for a different product. I can't waste anymore money on another PUR.
Top international reviews
excelente filtro. ..
Me ha funcionado a la perfección recién llegamos a México lo compré y a pesar de que venimos de otro país y debemos tener cuidado con el agua, no hemos tenido problemase digestivos... Muy buen producto
I would've assumed that these fixtures would be standard measurements but this filter is completely useless to us.
Easy to take off/on which is great if you like to use faucet for other things.
Water tastes good , but it always tasted good before the filter. So I can't tell the difference. however the water looks celner now, it used to have more white bubbles? Floating.
Save the planet!!