PUR Classic Water Filter Pitcher Dispenser, 18 Cup, Clear
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Product Benefits||Reduces Chlorine, Reduces Contaminants|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LARGE CAPACITY WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM – Enjoy cleaner, filtered water with the PUR 30 Cup chemical and physical filtration dispenser system. This water filter pitcher holds 1.125 gallons of water with a slim design that optimizes fridge space. Great for families!
- WHY WATER FILTRATION? Tap water may look clean, but can contain pollutants & contaminants from traveling through pipes. PUR water pitcher filters reduce these chemical and physical contaminants.
- COMPATIBLE DOES NOT MEAN COMPARABLE – Genuine PUR pitcher filters are certified to reduce chemical and physical contaminants from your water. Compatible water filter replacements are not guaranteed to offer the same water quality.
- A BRAND YOU CAN TRUST – Contaminants can enter your water system daily, so filtering your water is important. PUR has been developing innovative technologies for superior water filtration for over 30 years.
- REDUCES CHEMICAL & PHYSICAL CONTAMINANTS & SUBSTANCES – PUR PPF900Z water filtration pitcher filters are certified to reduce 2x more chemical contaminants than Brita's leading pitcher filter.* Certified to reduce Chlorine for great taste.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Using a PUR dispenser is far more affordable than bottled water and can save up to 1,000 dollars annually while providing safe and great tasting filtered water.
*Based on comparing a year’s worth of bottled water (16.9 oz) to a PUR System and [a year’s worth of]  refills. P&G Calculation based on Nielsen US Scantrack sales.
A single PUR filter provides up to 40 gallons of filtered water - the equivalent of 303 single use plastic water bottles. Help keep plastic out of our oceans and the environment.
Pair your PUR dispenser with your favorite reusable water bottle to ensure you have great tasting water at the gym, in the office, or anywhere on the go!
LARGE CAPACITY WATER CHEMICAL & PHYSICAL FILTRATION SYSTEM – Enjoy cleaner, filtered water with the PUR 30 Cup chemical and physical filtration dispenser system. This water filter pitcher holds 1.125 gallons of water with a slim design that optimizes fridge space. Great for families. Each PUR water filter is certified to reduce mercury and certain industrial pollutants as well as reducing chlorine (taste and odor) and more. The filter lasts up to 2 months and gives you 40 gallons (or 640 8oz cups) of cleaner, great-tasting water. PUR’s superior filter technology uses activated carbon and ion exchange media to reduce 2x more chemical contaminants than Brita's® leading pitcher filter.* The dispenser has a slim, space saving design that fits easily in the fridge. Large 30 Cup Capacity Dispenser. * Versus best-selling Brita® pitcher filter OB03. Brita® is a trademark of Brita LP.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Basically all of those inherent design flaws aren't present in this larger pitcher, much to my relief. Because this pitcher has a spigot on the bottom of the pitcher, you can get water as soon as there's enough available --- no need to wait for the water to completely filter, or risk spills from trying to pour water ahead of time. Since this pitcher is also more horizontal than vertical in design, it's a lot less likely for the entire container to get knocked over as easily. And best of all, being as large as it is in size, I generally only need to fill up the pitcher once a day now, removing the frustration of constantly going back and forth to the sink throughout the day and waiting for water to filter.
The only drawback I can potentially foresee with this pitcher is the spigot. As convenient as it is, I don't feel confident that I'm getting it properly clean when I wash the pitcher, and I suspect that it'll be a point of failure for the whole pitcher in the future.
Otherwise spoken, this is one of the best upgrades I've made in years. For anyone using Pur's smaller pitchers, I would highly recommend making dumping it for this pitcher instead.
So the issue is not that the door is hitting the lever. No matter what I’ve tried the issue persists.
By The Truth! on October 28, 2020
However pur previous one had a clear insert, this one came with a blue. I prefer the clear so I kept the old insert instead. Still fits perfectly.
I love that the filters fit the PUR pitchers we have too, so even though we have three different water filtering devices, they all use the same filter! Definitely improves the taste of our tap water - an extremely noticeable difference.