Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on October 28, 2017
Every time I'm in the store I want to buy some gum but I don't because of the food coloring, sugar, artificial sweetener, and various other ingredients in most gum. This is exactly what I was looking for and it's good. Strong spearmint flavor. I've been chewing on it for over 30 minutes and it still has nice flavor. One review I read said one piece is too big but I think it's too small. One piece isn't even as big as a regular stick of gum when chewed.
on February 1, 2017
I got cinnamon flavor and I love it. Love that there aren't bad ingredients in here like other gum. I can chew and feel guilt free and since they're sugar free protect my teeth from cavities. Tastes just like regular gum. The price is way cheaper than if you were to purchase at a store. I will say that the flavor doesn't last super long, but I don't really mind.
on April 3, 2017
I bought this gum originally because it was aspartame free and didn't come with individually wrapped pieces of gum (trying to do my part for our environment!) I'm happy with the taste and size of the gum because sometimes I feel like a whole stick is just too much. However, it does seem to run out of flavor pretty fast, which is why I gave it 4 stars instead.
I really do love this gum. We chew a lot of gum and use a lot of mints in our family. Just a habit. We eat SUPER clean all of the time - so I was DONE with the "Junk" sugar free gum and mints. This is a great alternative. The only reason I deducted a star is because, though the flavor is wonderful (tastes kind of like a mild wintergreen) - it doesn't last long .. It does leave nice, fresh breath. I will continue to purchase simply because it is a good, clean product!
When I discovered that there was such a thing as aspartame free gum, I was excited. I love gum, but my stomach goes into knots when I have anything with even a small amount of aspartame in it. I tried several flavors of this Pur gum, thinking that I would like the Pomegranate the least. As is turns out, I like it the best. By far! Now it's the only version of Pur gum I buy. The flavor is great and the gum texture is very good. Not at all grainy. However each piece of gum it very tiny. But it's worth it to finally be able to have gum again that both tastes great and doesn't have any aspartame to bother my stomach.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon August 16, 2014
I chew this gum primary for the xylitol component given xylitol is known to have health benefits for teeth.

The gum tastes good...it's a very distinct spearmint flavor, and without the 'chemical' aftertaste that gums made with other artificial sweeteners (like aspartame) often have. The outside coating is not so hard it could damage teeth, and the pieces of the gum are of generous size.

Like most xylitol gums I use, it is not an exceptionally long-lasting gum, which is fine with me given how good it tastes, how good the xylitol is, and how reasonably-priced this is (xylitol is much more expensive than most other sweeteners used in most sugar free gum).
on July 10, 2017
This gum is a healthy alternative for the store gum. The flavor does not last as long, but I definitely recommend this brand because ingredients are not poison like the other gum brands.
on October 5, 2015
I just tried this and was so happy to discover a terrific sugar-free gum since I have the habit of using gum to prevent dry mouth when exercising, out walking, or just between brushings. Taking 5-6 Yoga/Zumba classes a week & try to nightly walk the dogs, means copious amounts of gum for me! But I really wanted to protect my investment in my dental health, as well as keep my blood sugar more level & this is doing the trick, as well as tasting great! PLEASE offer it in Amazon's Monthly Subscribe & Save Program, like the PUR Wintergreen flavor is! (Great flavor too!)
on August 7, 2017
I had purchased 6 packs of various gums from costco. Frustrated with them because they taste terrible within a few minutes. Like chewing plastic with a bad flavor.
This PUR gum tastes good to start with, a little strong though which I like, and then continues to taste GOOD.

Why can't every gum make do this?
on March 9, 2017
Wow! I am pleasantly surprised with how much I like this gum. I love the fact that it doesn't contain aspartame. The spearmint flavor is strong. It arrived in 2 days.