|Part Number||400330 3"|
|Item Weight||1.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1.4 x 11.1 x 3.4 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||144400330|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.29 shipping
PURDY 144400330 3-Inch Swan Flat Brush, X-Large
|Price:||$21.02 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3", XL-Swan, Varnish & Enamel Brush, Tynex Nylon & Orel Polyester Blend, Beavertail Natural Finish Wood Handle
- Adds extra shine to your product
- Manufactured In United States
- Highly recommended for both interior and exterior painting projects
- The stiffness retention makes them especially high-performing for outside painting under hot and humid climate conditions
- Only solid, round, tapered Nylox (dyed nylon) and polyester filaments are used and our special tipping and flagging process brings our synthetic filaments as close to naturally flagged bristle as possible
- Hand-chiseled formulation for maximum paint lift and smooth "no-drag" application
- For varnish and enamel work
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
For all-paints (especially heavier-bodied paints) and the ability to use the same brush inside or outside you won't go wrong with this brush or the XL series in general. This brush can go from the interior wall to the deck and do a good job on both. Clean-up with today's fast drying latex paints can be a bit tough, paint does stick a bit to the polyester filaments but if you use a brush comb and are diligent about cleaning it shouldn't have a negative impact on the brush's performance. In general Purdy's clean up well and quickly relative to lessor brushes.
As a side note: If you are going to be using latex paints (exclusively) that are not too thick and strictly for indoor work the Purdy Nylox is likely a better choice it paints ultra-smooth with virtually no brush marks and cleans better than the XL's (has all purple dyed nylon filaments) but it's on the soft side which may not be for everyone.
I used this brush for painting trim. It was a pleasure to use.
Make sure you clean the brush well after using it. There's lots of information about cleaning brushes on the internet.
As I mentioned in other reviews the bare wood handles I stain and put 5 coats of clear on them. If you clean your brushes properly they will last a long time..
I also store them in the cardboard wrapper. Great Brush, but expensive. I have one of each size offered.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Purse is the best brand for brushes. Does not shed. Soft bristles. Great product.Published 6 months ago by Jen M.
The only paintbrush company you need to know. Wanna cut a wall in? #suckit, done!, wanna paint siding? #suck it, done!.
The best,... fer seer, the best!
Very good brush for the money. Clean it properly and it will last decades. Holds paint well, cuts clean lines.Published 12 months ago by S. Ullrich
The bristles is OK but the weight of the brush itself I thought was heavier for the size (4-inch).Published 13 months ago by Alvin F.