PURELL 2720-01 unJHdK TFX Touch Free Hand Sanitizer Dispenser, Dove Gray, 2 Units
|Price:||$88.08 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TRUSTED BRAND Purell is the most trusted and used hand sanitizer by hospitals and clinically proven effective in maintaining skin health.
- HANDS FREE SANITIZER The TFX dispenser is ADA compliant and provides a hands-free hand sanitizer for restrooms, health care facilities, offices, schools, daycare, food service, and several other locations.
- SKIN MOISTURER Formulated with four nourishing skin-conditioning agents for a skin-friendly hand sanitizer that soothes your skin and prevents dryness.
- GERM KILLER Proven to kill 99.99 percent of germs on hands to keep you healthy in the most demanding environments.
- RELIABLE The most reliable brand for fast, effective and skin-friendly handwash and sanitizer for all environments.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Touch-free, trouble-free dispensing system for Purell instant hand sanitizer (gel or foam). Holds one large 1200ml refill. Dispenser features a skylight with an extra large window that makes it easy to see when its time to reload.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used the self sticking to place it on the wall, if i was you.. i would use the screws ( not included ) mention in the setup guide. Setup took all of 1 minute of my life i will not miss. It suggests you leave it on the wall 24hours before putting in your sanitizer gel. I would second that since when i got the gel, at first i didn't think it would fit inside the dispenser but it did and it sorta heavy .. IMO the dispenser stuck to the wall my pop off from the weight.. you can screw it in which i shall.
once i put the 3 C cell battaries ( also not included) in place and stuck my hand under.. out pop some sanitizer gel and prove it works out the box. It doesn't give you much from that first use so i did have to do it a second time to get enough sanitizer gel for both hands.
Would i recommend it.. at this moment.. yes.
It detects hands every time solution is requested.
Only gripe, the ejection lever is in the same place where the sensor is, which means if the batteries are so-so or one wants to replace the solution inside there's a risk of being sprayed until it's open.
I combined this with the Purell 5392-02 foam solution and 2 picture frame easy remove mounts are holding this up quite nicely so the included sticky pad (permanent) would work quite well if used.
In terms of the product's operation, it works great. If I had any complaint about it at all, it's just that if the unit has been sitting there a while, when you put your hands underneath it and it senses you and dispenses the soap, the first time it dispenses, it doesn't give out the normal full amount of soap. It just seems to give a little bit. I usually end up using two dollops of soap anyway, so it's fine for me. The second time (assuming you put your hands back under the motion sensor reasonably soon after the first time) it gives you a full amount. That could potentially be a problem with the GoJo Foam Handwash jar anyway.
All in all a great product and I would recommend it for any office or bathroom where you want to go "hands free"