PURPLE iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for Model A1181 original 13-inch black/white MacBook released before Oct. 20, 2009
|Price:||$14.49 + $4.84 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made of USA-made high-quality translucent DOW polycarbonate material, which is shatter-proof and will protect your model A1181 older original 13-inch black/white MacBook (Core Duo or Core 2 Duo model, released before Oct. 20, 2009) all around.
- NOT compatible with 13-inch model A1342 (part number MC207LL/A MC516LL/A) white plastic MacBook released after Oct. 20th, 2009. NOT compatible with the model A1425 ALUMINUM unibody 13-inch Macbook Pro with 13.3" Retina Display released in October 2012. NOT compatible with the model A1278 ALUMINUM unibody 13-inch MacBook Pro with 13.3" regular Display.
- The ONLY original black/white MacBook hard case with retractable feet at the rear bottom to let you type more comfortably. Rubber feet at the bottom to prevent from slipping on smooth surface. All ports are fully accessible.
- 2-piece light-weighted shell easily snaps on and off.
- 9 colors (Aqua/Blue/Black/Clear/Green/Orange/Pink/Purple/Red) available.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item PURPLE iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for Model A1181 original 13-inch black/white MacBook released before Oct. 20, 2009
|Shipping||$4.84||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Size||—||Previous Generation MacBook Pro 13'' A1278||Previous Generation MacBook Pro 13'' A1278||Macbook Pro Retina 13" A1502/A1425|
iPearl mCover® Collection for MacBooks
+ Designed to fit perfectly with the 13.3" white original MacBook, A1181 model(released before Oct. 20, 2009, with removable battery)
+ Made of High-Quality High-Strength DOW polycarbonate plastic
+ Built-in ergonomically designed foldable feet to let you type more comfortably. It also helps your MacBook to stay cool
+ Rubber feet on the front side to prevent from slipping on smooth surface
+ No interference with Open/Close of MacBook and access to all ports(USB, Ethernet, DVD, Power, Audio,etc)
+ The MacBook's original heat ventilation grill is NOT blocked. Extra slots on the bottom cover were built in for better heat dissipation all the time
+ 9 vibrant colors(Aqua/Blue/Black/Clear/Green/Orange/Pink/Purple/Red) available!
+ Made under license of US Patent 7,643,274
This case is NOT compatible with:
2nd Generation white Unibody MacBook(A1342 model, with non-removable battery)
All 11.6"/13.3" MacBook Air
All 13.3"/15.4" MacBook Pro with Regular or Retina Display.
iPearl Inc is proud of being an "A"-Rating BBB Accredited Business with 17,600+ reviews and 98%+ positive feedbacks at Amazon.
iPearl offers protective cases for ALL current MacBook & Chromebook models and selected popular PC laptops, protecting 850,000+ Mac | PC | Chromebook laptops and 150,000+ iPad | Kindle | Nook readers around the world so far!
(Updated on 1/20/2014)
Top customer reviews
As a bonus, I found a silicone keyboard cover included in each case that I ordered. The covers are soft silicone, and the printing actually matches the key layout as well.
Here are my details:
1. Quick Shipping. I got these in less than a week with standard shipping.
2. Matte finish, less likely to show fingerprints
3. Snug fit. Make sure you get all the tabs to snap in, especially the 2 longer tabs on the back of the lower cover.
4. heat dissipation - great. The slots on the bottom give you extra dissipation, and if you use the tabs on the back to angle the keyboard, you get even more.
5. good access to connections.
6. access to battery test button on back cover.
7. translucent design, you can see all the lights through the cover.
8. there are 4 small bumps on the top cover. If set your laptop down upside down, or stack a book on top of it, theres a small amount of protection to prevent the case from getting scratches.
9. rubber feet on front pads.
10. hinged rear liftable feet on back for airflow, or to better angle your keyboard.
9. bonus - silicone keyboard cover, and it even maps the function keys correctly for my MacBook
1. Hard plastic cover does not give any protection from slipping out of your hands as you carry it. As a note - it's just as slippery as the Macbook case without a cover!
2. hinged rear liftable feet might break at some point. While the case is great, and the feet work really well, you should use care when carrying the unit and retract them before hand.
3. Front infrared port is covered by case. This means limited range, so if you use it, don't expect lots of range with this cover installed.
I gave it a second star because the little legs are absolutely great, giving a much improved typing position. And because I ordered the clear which you can't even tell I have on my laptop it came with a very thin unnoticeable clear keypad cover as well and that is wonderful. The color of my laptop is white. It doesn't affect my typing at all and I can type 85 words per minute. There is less clacking sound and I think it gives a much quieter nicer sound. One nice thing about the clear case is that I put a very pretty and large decal on the front of the laptop and you can still see it beautifully. You could place pictures as well that will always stay nice. You really can't tell that I have the case on. Too bad the bottom of the case is warped and therefore inadequate.