We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Clt electronic movement
- Case diameter: 48 mm
- Titanium case
- Scratch resistant sapphire
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
The HD3 Men's PV00 V1 CA01 Titanium PVD with Digital Dial Watch is a stylish peek into the future. Featuring a black digital dial, lightweight black PVD titanium case and a black rubber band, this watch has a sci-fi dial that is straight out of the movies.
The HD3 workshops, tucked away in the village of Luins in the vineyards overlooking Lake Geneva, offer a perfect setting for creativity. It is here, for over seven years now, that Jorg Hysek and his team of designers – surrounded by the most talented Swiss artisans – have been creating audacious timepieces.
Since its foundation, the HD3 brand continues to stand out from the world of traditional watchmaking through creating audacious timepieces that blend mechanical complexity and modern aesthetics.
After a string of hugely successful complicated timepieces, HD3 is continuing its innovative approach to design and giving a new direction to 21st century watch creations, wonders with a futuristic look.
Today, the subtle blend of fine watchmaking and high technology reveals the company’s ultimate quest for future Time in motion.
- Package Dimensions: 12.5 x 11 x 5.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 pounds
- ASIN: B008OBS7DO
- Item model number: PV00 V1 CA01
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 17, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Unknown|
|Model number||PV00 V1 CA01|
|Part Number||PV00 V1 CA01|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Case diameter||48 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14.2 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||29 millimeters|
|Bezel function||24 hour time display|
|Calendar||Day, date, month, and year|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|