Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
PVP Industries, Inc. Pro4CU105408 Horticultural Coarse Perlite - 4 Cubic Feet
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Sold on Amazon
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Viagrow VPER4 4 cu. ft Perlite, 1-Pack, White
Mother Earth Perlite #3, 4 cu. ft.
EasyGoProducts Palmetto Vermiculite Coarse
Coco Bliss Premium Coconut Coir Pith 10 lbs Brick/Block, OMRI Listed for Organic Use (Coco Brick 10 lb)
GMPER100L PLANT!T Super Coarse Perlite, 100 L/3.53 cu ft
|Sold By||Greenhouse Megastore||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Plantonix||VM Express|
Horticultural Perlite helps plants thrive and improves soil structure, keeping it workable for years. This inorganic mineral will produce healthier plants that require less labor and watering.
• Perlite provides aeration and drainage, yet retains and holds substantial amounts of water that it releases when needed.
• The water-holding ability of Perlite also increases the nutrient holding capacity when water-soluble fertilizers are used.
• Can be used by itself, mixed with topsoil or potting soil, or any other sterile media for drip or passive hydroponic systems.
• Lightweight Perlite does not crush fine stems or root systems, making it ideal for growing delicate plants such as lettuce.
• Chemically inert, does not deteriorate and has an essentially neutral pH.
• As Perlite is sterile, it is free of disease, weed seeds and insects.
• Nontoxic, safe and economical to use. One 4 cu. ft. bag will fill approximately 64 one-gallon nursery pots or 8 of our 11 Liter PolyMax® Dutch Buckets (110050), sold separately.
• Ideal For: Commercial and Hobby Hydroponic Growing, Container Growing, Raised Beds, Rooftop Gardening, Propagate Cuttings, Soil Mixes, Lawns, Gardens, Seed Starting, Shrubs, Potting House Plants, Water Conservation in Landscaping, Turf and Grass.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In case you didn't know, these two substances are very different.
Perlite absorbs zero water, while Vermiculite absorbs and stores water until the plant needs it.
Here is what I buy: https://amzn.to/3cPaay2
Excellent for use with plants that dry out too quickly.
Vermiculite is also fantastic for rooting cuttings.
I don't even bother with any rooting hormone and I get excellent results.
Best of luck!
perlite dust everywhere: on the box, on the bag and everywhere that the bag passed through.
There is so much perlite dust when using, even when moving slowly, that it's advisable to wear a dust mask or similar when applying & mixing