3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
MOD Armory PVS-14 Light Weight Dual Tube Mounting System IC AN/PVS-14LW (Bayonet Version)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Bridges (2) AN/PVS-14 Night Vision Monoculars for true depth perception
- Interfaces with Wilcox and Norotos Night Vision Helmet Mounts with the AN/PVS7 and AN/PVS14, Bayonet / Horn Style Mount
- ITAR Product – not for export under penalty of law
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Integrated Components Night Vision Helmet Mount Light Weight Dual PVS-14 Mounting System offers an adaptable system that can be configured as a dual-tube stereoscopic night vision system. The need for binocular depth perception is particularly acute when operating at night, and users of single-tube PVS-7 or 14 systems are at a significant disadvantage when it comes to effective tactical night movement. The unique design of the Integrated Components Night Vision Helmet Mount Light Weight Dual PVS-14 Mounting System also allows one or both devices to be swung up 180 degrees, completely out of the line of sight, without disturbing the eye alignment of the other device, and when the entire assembly is folded back against the helmet the system allows both devices to be folded further back towards the helmet than any other system. This feature decreases the chances of knocking the devices against branches, doorframes or other obstacles as well as keeping the center of gravity of the helmet as far back as possible for operator comfort. The Integrated Components Night Vision Helmet Mount Light Weight Dual PVS-14 Mounting System offers redundancy, flexibility and ease of maintenance. Unlike a dedicated PVS-15 system, dual PVS-14s give the user two separate power supplies, decreasing the potential for complete system failure. Ease of replacement and repair are important in the tactical environment because the IC system can be used with any standard ITT or L3 PVS-14, operators can freely swap, mix and match any suitable PVS-14 in a matter of minutes. Mount is compatible with IC, Wilcox G11 and Norotos Rhino II bayonet (horn) helmet mounts.