From the Back Cover
- "Per Variety, 'Daily Show' correspondents Jason Jones and Samantha Bee have inked a deal with CBS to write and star in a sitcom about a celebrity chef and the two women who run his empire... [But] it turns out... Abbe Diaz has spent over a year shopping a treatment based on her own book... assuming the producers can find someone fierce enough to play the role of Diaz." - New York Magazine
- "... [Abbe Diaz] kept a diary in which she vented all her frustration - and named names." - msn.com
- "... that's YOUR book? Great... it's about time somebody wrote a book like that..."
- Bobby Flay
- "I liked your book. I always knew [withheld] was like that... I'm just glad it wasn't me!"
- Drew Nieporent
- "... [My book] will be nothing like your book..." - John deLucie, Chef/Author, The Hunger
- Salman Rushdie is a "fan" of PX This by Abbe Diaz on Facebook®
About the Author
She is proud to have had the opportunity to work under such nightlife arbiters as: Jean-Georges Vongerichten, Brian McNally, Jonathan Morr, Peter Gatien, Eric Goode, and Sean Macpherson.
Diaz gained a B.A. in Economics from Rutgers College, Rutgers University - New Brunswick. She was further educated as a non-matriculate Design student at the Fashion Institute of Technology, in NYC, where she currently resides.
- "The New York service industry's Norma Rae, Abbe Diaz... the Service Industry's Nikke Finke..." - BlackBook Magazine
- "...pure unbridled crazy batshitness..." - gawker.com