|Item Weight||0.16 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 4 x 17 inches|
|Item model number||PLG6.2|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Depth (inches)||2.25 inches|
Car Two Way Speaker System - Pro 6.5 Inch 240 Watt 4 Ohm Mid Tweeter Component Audio Sound Speakers For Car Stereo w/ 30 Oz Magnet Structure, 2.25” Mount Depth Fits Standard OEM - Pyle PLG6.2 (Pair)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Speaker Type||Surround Sound|
|Audio Output Mode||Stereo|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||8 x 4 x 17 inches|
About this item
- TWO-WAY: The Pyle GEAR two-way speaker is the latest series which has been designed and engineered for consistency and high performance. The 6.5 inch features an eye-catching yellow poly injected cone for plenty of stiffness without added weight
- LOW IMPEDANCE: The 4 ohm component audio speaker compensates the undersized wire found in many of today’s cars. It also makes the most of every 240 watts peak power w/ 120 watt RMS, your car stereo can deliver with rubber magnet boot cover
- 30 OZ MAGNET: The 2-way car speaker system has 30 oz. magnet structure that completes the package. Helps to provide smooth, loud and detailed sound. Additional features include 65-20KHz frequency and 2.25” mount depth w/ yellow coated steel basket
- POWERFUL FEATURES: The non-fatiguing butyl rubber surround keeps your speakers secure and extends the life of the product. Supported by a 0.5” neodymium dome tweeter for sweet highs and high temperature voice coil for rich midst
- WORRY-FREE SHOPPING: With the Pyle PLG6.2 Pair of Car Two-Way Speakers, we are confident of the quality of our product, therefore, we offer a 30 day money back guarantee, no questions asked
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Rubber Magnet Cover
- Power Handling: 120 Watts RMS /240 Watts Peak
- Frequency Response: 65-20KHz
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Includes Custom Grills, Wires and Installation Hardware
- Mounting Depth: 2.25"
- Sold as: Pair
- Weight: 4.52 lbs.
Car Two Way Speaker System
Pyle PLG6.2 (Pair)
The Pyle GEAR two-way speaker is the latest series which has been designed and engineered for consistency and high performance. The 6.5 inch features an eye-catching yellow poly injected cone for plenty of stiffness without the added weight
- Standard 6.5'' Size Fits OEM Locations
- Yellow Color Poly Injected Cone
- Non-Fatiguing Butyl Rubber Surround
- 0.5'' Neodymium Dome Tweeter
- High-Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil
- Strong Capacitor for Excellent Performance
- Yellow Coated Steel Basket
- 30 oz. Magnet Structure
The non-fatiguing butyl rubber surround keeps your speakers secure and extends the life of the product. Supported by a 0.5” neodymium dome tweeter for sweet highs and high-temperature voice coil for rich midst
The 4-ohm component audio speaker compensates for the undersized wire found in many of today’s cars. It also makes the most of every 240 watts peak power w/ 120 watt RMS, your car stereo can deliver with rubber magnet boot cover
EASY TO INSTALL
The Pyle Car Two Way Speaker System - Pro 6.5 Inch 3 Way Triaxial Speakers are easy to install, mounting hardware materials are included
Compare with similar items
2Way Custom Component Speaker System 6.5” 400 Watt Component with Electroplated Plastic Basket, Butyl Rubber Surround & 40 Oz Magnet Structure Wire Installation Hardware Set Included Pyle PLG6C
BOSS Audio Systems CH6530 Car Speakers - 300 Watts of Power Per Pair and 150 Watts Each, 6.5 Inch, Full Range, 3 Way, Sold in Pairs
Pioneer TS-F1634R 6.5" 200W 2-Way Speakers
BOSS Audio Systems CH6520 Car Speakers - 250 Watts of Power Per Pair, 125 Watts Each, 6.5 Inch, Full Range, 2 Way, Sold in Pairs, Black
Blaupunkt 6.5-Inch 360W 4-Way Coaxial Car Audio Speaker, Set of 2
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Speece, Inc.||CYBER OUTLET||Spreetail||Audio Watt Store|
|Vehicle Speaker Size||6.5 in||—||6.5-Inch||6.25_inch||6.5-Inch||6.5_inch|
|Wattage||120 watts||200 watts||300 watts||200.0 watts||250 watts||360.0 watts|
6.5'' 240 Watt Two-Way Speakers Standard 6.5'' Size Fits OEM Locations Yellow Color Poly Injected Cone Non-Fatiguing Butyl Rubber Surround 0.5'' Neodymium Dome Tweeter High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil Strong Capacitor for Excellent Performance Yellow Coated Steel Basket 30 oz. Magnet Structure Rubber Magnet Cover Power Handling: 120 Watts RMS /240 Watts Peak Frequency Response: 65-20KHz Impedance: 4 Ohms Includes Custom Grills, Wires and Installation Hardware Mounting Depth: 2.25" Get in gear with the Pyle Gear series! These speakers are designed to provide the best quality sound for the budget-minded enthusiast. These 6.5', two-way speakers have 240 watts of pure power, supported by a 0.5' neodymium dome tweeter for sweet highs and high temperature voice coil for rich Mids. The non-fatiguing butyl rubber surround and yellow-color poly-injected cone provide a sturdy foundation for keeping your sound crystal clear and distortion-free. The 30 oz. magnet structure allows these speakers to achieve a frequency response of 65 Hz to 20 kHz. To boost performance, these speakers have been equipped with a strong capacitor, meaning your speakers will never struggle for power. These speakers look cool, too, thanks to the yellow coated steel basket. Includes custom grills, wires, and installation hardware. You'll hear everything you were meant to hear with Pyle Gear.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By kenneth t. on October 12, 2018
connect. But you get what you pay for so if you want perfect buy a more expensive and name brand speaker
By Juan A. Herrera on June 21, 2018
After installation, I was quite satisfied with the sound. As a matter of fact, anything will sound better than the OEM speakers that came with my WRX.
After two weeks, I started to hear a weird scratching sound coming from one of the new speakers. Over time it got worse. At times, no sound came from that speaker. Thinking I installed the speakers incorrectly, I double checked the installation only to find that one of the wires connected to the speaker dome was starting loosen from the original soldered contact. Could this be from blasting my music really loud in a car with no aftermarket amplifier or was it an obvious manufacturing defect? Living in the Caribbean, returning the speaker would be just as expensive as purchasing a new one, only thing left to do now, a few weeks after installation, is to begin looking for a replacement.
Currently, I am using this brand of speaker in my front doors and I have no major complaints. Just some rattling that will be resolved with some sound dampening. I guess my luck ran out with this one annoying speaker. “I got what I definitely paid for!”
By Gotta Dive on September 18, 2020
Top reviews from other countries