- Refillable 143-piece first aid kit with prepackaged supplies and a closeable steel storage case for use in offices, buildings, and other facilities with up to 25 occupants
- Storage case with latch is made of steel for strength and to resist weather
- Handle on case facilitates transportation to the site of an injury
- Two hinged mounts for hanging the storage case on a wall or other flat vertical surface
- Complies with American National Standard Institute (ANSI) Z308.1-2009 requirements for workplace first aid kits and supplies
- Contents inside box may be substituted with equivalent products in different brand names
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Pac-Kit by First Aid Only 6100, 143 Piece ANSI Plus, 25 Person First Aid Kit With Steel Case
|Price:||$36.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|EAN||0738743061001 , 5062931284831|
|Item Weight||24 pounds|
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Pac-Kit 6100 143-piece ANSI Plus #25 First Aid Kit includes prepackaged first aid supplies and a closeable storage case made of steel for strength and to resist weather, and is suitable for use in offices, buildings, and other facilities with up to 25 occupants. The storage case has a latch to keep the case closed, a handle to facilitate transportation to the site of an injury, and two hinged mounts for mounting the case on a wall or other flat vertical surface. The case measures 7 x 9.75 x 2.5 inches (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) Hardware and tools for mounting are sold separately. This first aid kit is refillable (refill items sold separately) and complies with American National Standard Institute (ANSI) Z308.1-2009 requirements for workplace first aid kits and supplies.
A first aid kit holds a variety of supplies for treating injuries such as cuts, burns, scratches, and bleeding, and for giving CPR. First aid kits are commonly used in OSHA-certified and other workplaces, in facility management, emergency environments, and in industrial, contracting, sporting, and home applications.
Pac-Kit Safety Equipment manufactures first aid supplies, eye wash stations, and gloves. The company, founded in 1946, is headquartered in Fairfield, CT.
What's in the Box?
- Steel case, 7 x 9.75 x 2.5 inches (H x W x D)
- (60) Adhesive strip, 1" x 3"
- (4) Fabric knuckle bandage
- (5) Fabric fingertip bandage
- (5) Gauze Pad, 4"
- Large wound pad
- Gauze bandage, 4"
- Triangular bandage
- Adhesive tape
- (4) Exam glove
- (30) BZK (benzalkonium chloride) antiseptic wipe
- (6) Burn cream packet
- (6) Triple antibiotic ointment packet
- Eye wash, 14 oz.
- (2) Eye pads with strip
- (12) Pain relief tablet
- Cold pack
- First aid guide
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
For backcountry or road emergencies you'll want an advanced first aid or trauma kit, which also usually requires some specialized training. This isn't that. This is a terrific, but basic, large incidental first aid kit.