Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 71 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 88 reviews
on March 31, 2016
I purchased this game for my son's Easter basket. He absolutely adores Pac and has had a lot of fun with the game. He is 5 years old, so the characters reading instructions and tips to him on the screen has been very helpful as he is just beginning to read. As he was playing this game the day after he received it, his Wii U game pad went completely blank. This happened a couple of times throughout his time playing the game and we had to restart the console to fix the issue. I am waiting to see if this is a glitch in our system (it was purchased in December of 2015), or if the game had something to do with it. He has played the game a couple of times since this occurred with no problems so it may have been a one time issue. I will update my review if this happens again and if I can determine that the game is causing the problem.
on December 18, 2013
I didn't expect much out of a game marketed to kids and derived from a children's cartoon but it is actually lots of fun. The graphics are crisp and bright, controls responsive, and soundtrack overall is well done. They even got the camera controls mostly right although once in a while it will over zoom so you're not too sure where you are in time and space but tapping the controller stick once or twice will fix that. Game play is fairly easy but not so easy as to be boring. For example, there are some parts where you must jump from platforms that fade away beneath your feet while at the same time jumping to safety or use Pac's lizard tongue to reach a swing pole. The player can also find many hidden sections of the game which give bonuses and extra game play or they can stick to the beaten path. Great game for kids and adults.
on March 27, 2017
The only multiplayer mode locally is the same game of basically tag over and over again. Definitely NOT a good multiplayer option.
on September 19, 2014
I bought this game of Pac-Man because we have almost every version of this series. This gas me in my opinion was not a let-down. My wife has been playing it and for me, it's even fun for me to watch her play. I am hoping that my 5 year old little boy will have as much fun as we are playing this game. I think this game is great for the entire family. It does have a multiplayer option that in my wife's opinion is not as much fun as the storyline version.
on January 5, 2015
I bought this cause my three year old loves the pacman show. So I figured this would be a good game to play so he could watch. He loves it he is consternating pointing out the ghosts, yelling "OH NO!" or "EAT THEM DADDY!". The camera has little to be desired, but overall its a good story line for him and fun enough for me to play. If I had gotten this game when i was 6-8 I would have found it underwhelming but as an adult gamer and been wanting something for him to watch me play I feel like this is perfect.
on June 17, 2017
great game
on May 30, 2017
cute game
on October 13, 2015
My son's actually got bored with this pretty fast. I guess pac-man is more my generation than theirs. I enjoyed it!
on April 15, 2017
Kids loved it
on November 14, 2015
The game will freeze consistently at various points in the level, making it difficult to progress in the game. The graphics are less than stellar for a Wii U title. Multiplayer leaves much to be desired in terms of game play. I'm a fan of the classic Pac-Man arcade game, but I regret purchasing this title.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.