Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Pac-Man Party - Nintendo Wii” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 28% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
$ 09 $19.99 Save $1.90 (10%)
FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- New and updated version of Pac Man delivers fun, engaging gameplay geared for the entire family
- Dynamic level board serves as a center point and launching ground for over 45 mini-games & activities
- Competitive and cooperative challenges party and family gaming
- Arcade classics Play the original arcade versions of Pac-Man, Galaga and Dig Dug on the disc
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
It’s Pac-Man’s Birthday Party and you’re invited! Namco celebrates the 30th anniversary of the legendary, cultural icon with PAC-MAN PARTY for Wii. Set in the theme of a birthday party, PAC-MAN stars in this game packed with dozens of mini-games, challenges and surprises. With something for everyone in the family, this Party is packed with non-stop action for one and all – from nostalgic gamers, to kids who are new to PAC-MAN FEVER.
Key Game Features
- Brand new party game that’s fun and engaging for the entire family – Jump into mini-games and challenges designed for up to 4 players, geared for all ages. Players use their skills and reflexes to compete against one another as they move about several unique virtual game boards. Includes both cooperative and competitive challenges.
- Features more than 45 exciting mini-games – Play fun filled time-based trials based on themes such as racing, eating, or even rolling a giant snowball…Knock your friends off a mountain top or test your skills in adventures requiring precision and endurance such as curling, tennis, and golfing challenges.
- Three modes of play:
- Story Mode – Explore all the game board worlds and meet new characters.
- Mini-Game Mode – A quick fix for those wanting the sudden rush of competition.
- Party Mode – A more in-depth party experience that has up to four friends traveling across different themed boards in a race to collect the most points.
- Strategic gameplay – Strategically build and develop property on any given space to increase wealth. Utilize Power Cookies to help level the playing field and encourage big comebacks, these can be unleashed to increase a characters size or put extra force and speed behind each movement.
- Added bonus – Includes the original arcade versions of PAC-MAN®, Galaga® and Dig-Dug®.
Top Customer Reviews
This game is a weird mix between Monopoly and Mario Party. The currency in "Pac-Man Party" is cookies, and you earn cookies by moving around the game board and claiming bits of land and building castles on that land with your colors. Like Monopoly, each time you make a lap around the game board, you earn more cookies, except in "Oac-Man Party", your cookie value goes up based on how many castles you own. When you land on someone else's castle, you battle them for ownership by playing a mini-game. The other players compete as well, but they play for bonus cookies.
I have to admit, it took us a few laps around the board before we figured out what we were doing or what the game was about, but it was still great fun. The mini-games are easy to pick up, and vary enough so that different players will find different games they excel at and everyone gets a chance at winning. (beware: no practice mode on any of the mini-games, so the first time playing is sort of confusing as you figure it out.)
For the price, this is a *GREAT* game. It's colorful and relatively easy to pick up. It's perfect for families, parties, or young children. I will say that I can't imagine two 12-year-olds sitting down with this game and doing serious battle- it's very lighthearted.
If you love Wii Party and Mario Party and are looking for another Wii "board game" to add to your collection, you'll love this.
I do have mario party and I love it but this one isn't so bad and honestly I find my kids enjoy how easy the mini games are for them compared to Mario Party.
For starters, the characters look NOTHING like their classical selves...at least the Mario characters bear SOME resemblance to their 8-bit counterparts!! For one thing, Pac-Man has legs and arms...uhhh....and all of the ghosts have weird hairstyles and they range from fat to impossibly skinny.
Some of the courses bear a lot of resemblance to the Mario Party courses, such as the haunted course in this game being almost exactly the same as Boo's Mansion in Mario Party 8. Even a lot of the minigames are lifted directly from Mario Party 8 and given a Pac-Man twist. One example is the one where you have to shake the soda bottle as hard as you can to see how high up you fly. This is an exact ripoff of the one in Mario Party 8 where you shake the soda CAN to see how high the soda blasts up. R-I-P-O-F-F. Each round also starts with a "miniminigame" to decide how many spots you move during that round and overall these games are very tedious and kind of a waste of time. Each course also has a "boss" so to speak and they appear after you pass a certain spot a certain number of times. These "bosses" have nothing to do with the main adventure at all and ultimately seem like a waste of time - the battles last almost 5 minutes for practically no reward. Oh and the time it takes to play one board is around 60-90 minutes whereas in a Mario Party game one board takes 30-45 minutes. 60-90 minutes per board is way too long.
The graphics for this game are okay...they're not all that great but I've seen worse.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My son asked for this video after seeing the movie Pixels and it has lots of different games on it aside from the traditional pacman. Read morePublished 1 month ago by TxMomoftwo
I am glad that Pac-Man has made a resurgence. This is a great party-style game for children with different worlds and mini-games. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Jessica Huff
GAME DOES NOT WORK IN MY SYSTEM. I CONTACTED SELLER AND AM GETTING NO WHERE WITH HIM... BEWARE DO NOT BUY FROM HIMPublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
My son is almost 6 years old and I can't get him to stop playing this game. A great purchase. A great price. Lots of mini games. Classic games. Longer "story" games. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
I like this game! It has lots of mini games. I'm not one of those parents saying "MY CHILD LOVES IT" I am actually a gamer. Read morePublished 7 months ago by veronica melara